𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Trixie POV:

"Hey mom can we do game night tonight but with Lucifer this time." I say as I walk over to the cabinet to get a bowl and some cereal.

"I don't know monkey, I don't think Lucifer would want to do that."

I gave her my most puppy dog eyes and begged, "But mom please just ask him." "For me at least."

"Fine monkey but I can't promise he'll say yes."   "Yesss, thank you so much mom." I ran over and hugged her and then she told me to go get my back pack and to go put my shoes on so she could take me to school.

••••••

Chloe POV:

After dropping Trixie off at school I headed to the precinct.
When I got there I saw Lucifer sitting at me desk, "Detective your never late what happened?"
"I had to take Trixie to school, remember my daughter."
"Oh right the urchin." After our conversation I told Lucifer about our case today and that it was about this girl that got murdered. The girl worked for an online dating app called "TopMeet."

After our conversation our lieutenant made us an appointment with the new manager of the app, his name is Mack. Me and Lucifer both left the precinct to head to the "TopMeet" headquarters.

Once we got there, there were tons of people so we had to scan the room to find Mack.

•••••

After we finished talking to Mack we went back to the precinct. When we got there Ella had more information to share. She said that Mack was only the face of the app and that Kim Jones (the girl that was murdered) was the person behind the whole Top Meet operation. Apparently Kim was a computer engineer.

Kim was killed by B-A-B-F-T.  Which stood for big ass blunt force trauma to the head. We decided that I was gonna go undercover to this event that was happening later on that night to try and flush out Kim's killer. 

Me and Lucifer were walking back to my desk when I asked, "Hey lucifer after we solve this case I was wondering if you wanted to have a game night."  "But before you say no I want to remind you that Trixie asked me to ask you, this wasn't my idea."

"If it's what the little urchin wants then we'll have a game night.''  I looked at him shocked, "wow I figured you would've said no or something along the lines of (Imitates his accent) but that's boring."

"Haha, very funny detective I don't sound like that, but that aside after we solve this case I'll meet you at your place."  "Because I have to check up on Lux before I come over."

.....

we had just finished solving the case and we found out that Mack was the one that killed Kim, his own partner because he was jealous of her. Mack was now in jail for murder and me and lucifer could head home because there wasn't any paper work to fill out. Ella had already filled out the necessary paperwork. Which meant I was free to leave.

Once I got home I let the babysitter go and I went upstairs to take a shower while Trixie picked out the board game that we are gonna play when Lucifer showed up. I just got in the shower when I heard the front door open and Trixie yell, "Luciferrr!"

I just laughed as I heard him groan in discomfort.

I was half way through washing my hair when I heard Lucifer's heavy footsteps walking toward the bathroom door.  At first I thought he would just barge in like he always does, which I wouldn't mind but he did the modest thing which was to knock. I heard him say, "Detective, what's taking so long, me and the urchin are about to start this game of Monopoly without you."