𝙁𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

Chloe pov:

Foolish condiment... those were the last words he had said.  Our hands were still intertwined, his hand towered over my own as we sat out on the balcony of his penthouse.

Our faces were mere inches from one another. I couldn't stop staring into his eyes, they were a deep chocolate brown. I made the first move and leaned in to where my lips were ghosting his.

Lucifer: detective...

Chloe: Lucifer, kiss me.

Lucifer: detective are you sure.

Chloe: yes...

And with that his hand came around to cup the back of my neck and finally our lips touched. It was soft and tender. I pulled away first, I got out of my seat and walked over to him.

I put my hands on his shoulders and swung my legs over his lap, so that I was straddling him. He ran his hands up and down my arms and my back, it made me shiver.

We didn't dare say a word, our body language said enough.  We kissed again and this time it wasn't gentle and soft it was rough and heated. Lucifer wrapped his hands in my hair, he tugged on it and I let out a breathily moan.

•••••

Chloe pov:

Chloe: uh, that was...
Lucifer: ...amazing

We laid there, our legs tangled wrapped up in his golden silk sheets. I turned my head to look at him, his hair was no longer pin straight it was all messy and curly.

Chloe: wow! Why did I wait so long.

Lucifer: we'll I don't know detective, but it was definitely worth the wait.

Chloe: yes it was.

I reached my hand up so I could pull his face down to meet mine. When I did he rolled over so that his body covered mine.

Lucifer: mmm, detective your positively gorgeous.
Chloe: you're not so bad yourself.

He buried his face in my neck and started to pepper kisses down my body.

Chloe: stt-opp that tickles.
Lucifer: mhmm does it now.

I threw my arms around his neck, because even though it tickled I wanted him close to me. He started to go lower.
He was trailing his kisses from my jaw down to my abdomen.
I tugged on his hair which made him growl.

Chloe: Lucifer what are you doing?

Lucifer: well detective I believe I am kissing you.

Lucifer: do you not want me to kiss you?

Chloe: No I do, but don't you think we should talk?

Lucifer: ah yes that's right.

We talked about what had happened. We both agreed that we would try the dating thing but keep it on the low for a while.

Dating someone you work with is very complicated because there is never a moment of privacy. Someone is always looking over your shoulder.
After our talk we even ordered pizza and we also sat in the hot tub, overlooking the view of Los Angeles.

It's the beautiful moments and memories that count.

•••
I know this is a little short but I wanted to give you guys an update. I've been super busy with school.