𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝘾𝙝𝙡𝙤𝙚

Chloe POV:

    It was my day off from work, Lucifer was out running errands and Dan had Trixie for the weekend. I was alone for the time being, so I wanted to drink. First I needed to get comfortable so I went over to Lucifer's closet and grabbed my robe that I left here, I also threw on my pink fuzzy slippers.

I went over to the bar and grabbed a wine glass and the two wine bottles of red wine Lucifer had bought for me. I turned on my nineties jams on the surround sound speakers and I danced like nobody was watching....

       It was now 10 p.m. and let's just say I was drunk.  I was still jamming to my nineties music so I didn't hear Lucifer come into the penthouse. All of the sudden I felt two warm hands wrap around my waist. I jumped and turned around and punched Lucifer in gut.

Lucifer: Geez, detective it's just me.

Chloe: Ohh, heyyyy luc i'm sorry I didn't mean to punch you, I just got scared.

Lucifer: Are you drunk?
Chloe: Maybe, just a tad.
Chloe: I might have drank both bottles of red wine.
Lucifer: Wow! ok well let's clean this up and get you to bed.

I began to pout like a little baby. Mind you I am severely drunk, and when i'm drunk I act like a 4-year who's candy got stolen.  I wanted to protest but I didn't, so I stomped off to the bathroom to take a shower.

Lucifer: Chloe, if you continue to stomp your feet like a child I won't give you one of my shirts to sleep in.
Chloe: Ugh! fine you know your a pain in my ass but I love you!
Lucifer: Love you too chloe, now get in the shower.

After I got out of the shower I walked in the bedroom to change. When I walked in I saw Lucifer laying in bed watching Bones.

Chloe: Damn you look good.
Chloe: I'm so lucky
Lucifer: Yes darling you are. You get me all to yourself.
Chloe: Damn right I do.

I was still in my towel so I walked over to his closet and grabbed a maroon dress shirt. I climbed into bed and snuggled in to Lucifer to bask in his warmth. I layed my head on his chest and we jst layed there and watched Bones together, it was very peaceful.

Chloe: you're like a teddy bear all nice and cuddly and warm.
Lucifer: Darling that's the alchohol talking.
Chloe: It may be but you are still very warm.

I felt my eyes start to droop so I gave in and fell asleep.

Lucifer: Goodnight chloe I love you
Chloe: Mhm goodnight luv you too.

I felt him kiss my head as I snuggled as close to him as I could possibly get and I fell into a deep sleep.

Today has been a long day!

................

Tell me what you guys think.

should I continue to use tis writing style or not.

Feedback is always helpful.