𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨

Little black dress...

Chloe pov:

Me and Lucifer were sitting on the couch watching 'Bones' when I realized something. I had hidden a black cocktail dress in the back of Lucifer's closet, somewhere he would never look. The dress was mostly lace and fabric, but it was very sexy and elegant.

Chloe: hey babe, I'm gonna go freshen up.

Lucifer: ok, I'll be here watching 'Bones'.

When I walked into the bedroom I snuck over to the closet and grabbed the dress and put it on. It was very form fitting I loved it. Then, I grabbed the robe that I left here and put that on over the dress, and walked back out into the living room.

When I walked out Lucifer was standing at the bar drinking his whiskey, like always.

Chloe: Luc can you pour me a drink.

Lucifer: of course darling.

I couldn't wait to show Lucifer this dress. I had bought the dress about 3 weeks ago and I've kept it hidden this whole time.

Chloe: hey are you hungry?
Chloe: cause I am.

Lucifer: yeah.
Lucifer: let's order pizza and go lay in bed and watch 'Bones'.

Chloe: Deal!

•••

I have yet to reveal the dress I plan to keep it a secret until dinner.

We had planned to have dinner at this fancy Italian restaurant tonight, but in order to pull off this surprise dinner has to be at the penthouse.

Chloe: hey, why don't we have dinner at home tonight.
Chloe: I don't wanna go out, I wanna stay in tonight.

After we agreed to stay in we ordered some pizza from our favorite pizza place and re-watched all of 'Bones'. Don't get me wrong I love 'Bones', but to watch it over and over again it gets a little annoying.

Chloe: Babe, can you go make us some drinks please.

Lucifer: Sure darling, what would you like?

Chloe: Whiskey please.

Lucifer: K, be back in a jiffy.

Show time...

I walked out of the bedroom into the kitchen area and slowly walked up behind Lucifer.

Chloe: Turn around...

I tried to sound seductive, I failed miserably.

Lucifer: Yes..

Chloe: ...I want you to untie me.

he was shocked. Then he gave in and grabbed my robe strings and slowly started to untie my robe.

Chloe: Ok, that's far enough, for now.

I stopped him before he could reveal the whole dress. I wanted him to suffer, to wait. I knew he would get frustrated.

Lucifer: Excuse me?

Chloe: You heard me, I said that's enough.

I walked away from his grasp and toward the bedroom.

Chloe: If you want me so bad come and get me.

And with that I walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed. Waiting for him to come into the bedroom.

I took my robe the rest of the way off and tried my best to look sexy.

Lucifer: Detective don't think you can wear that dress and just walk away from me.

How'd he know I was wearing the dress, he probably saw it when he was untying my robe.

Chloe: Like I said if you want me come and get me.

I saw him slowly walk up the bedroom stairs.

Lucifer: You look absolutely ravishing in this little get-up.

He looked me up and down multiple times. His eyes followed my every move.

Chloe: Why don't you stop staring, and come do something about it.

Damn that little black dress...

•••

A/N: I was feeling a little risky so I decided to write this.
Comment what you think and any new suggestions.

Feed back is always appreciated.