𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧

I'm sorry I haven't written anything lately. This oneshot has been in the works for awhile.

S1: Elliot and Olivia
S1: Chloe and Lucifer
•••••••

Manhattan Precinct SVU Unit
, New York:

    This morning in the squad room it's been awfully quiet which isn't unusual but it also isn't normal. Elliot and Olivia were sitting at their desks and drinking their coffee's when Captain Cragen called them into his office.

Captain Cragen: El, Liv my office now.

Both: Yes Cap

Captain: Munch and Cassidy are already working on a rape case involving a young girl, and Jeffries is out for the day.

Captain Cragen: I need you two to pay a visit to L.A. because the LAPD needs our help with a case.

Olivia: But Cap, isn't it out of our jurisdiction?

Captain cragen: yes it is out of our jurisdiction, but they have asked for our help on this case.

Captain Cragen: this is a rape/homicide, so you'll be working with the head detectives on the case Chloe Decker and Lucifer Morningstar.

Captain Cragen: I have already notified the Lieutenant, you and El are taking the jet.

Captain Cragen: You'll be leaving in two hours.

Elliot: Lucifer!?

Olivia: Who names their kid Lucifer?

Captain Cragen: yes I know it's a weird name but just work with me here.

Captain Cragen:  you will be staying in L.A. for two days so the unit has paid for two conjoint rooms, room service, and the mini bar so everything is covered.

Captain Cragen: Now listen, you two need to behave, go pack your bags be ready to leave in 2 hours. You may leave my office now.

After they were both packed and ready Elliot picked Olivia up in the sedan and they headed off to the jet to fly to L.A.

~~~~

LAPD precinct, Los Angeles:

Chloe pov:

   I was sitting at my desk waiting for Lucifer to arrive when I heard the news. I had gone to see the lieutenant to find out what was going on.

Chloe: remind me again why we have two detectives coming from New York to help with an LAPD case.

Lieutenant Olivia Monroe: because even though this is a homicide we are not equipped to deal with rape victims.

Lieutenant Olivia Monroe: so stop whining about it and get your notes ready so you guys can compare them when Elliot and Olivia get here.

Chloe: ok

Lieutenant Olivia Monroe: they should be here in about an hour, please be nice, we don't want it to get all turfy.