Update

Hi there,

I bet you didn't expect an update here after such a long time. Well, me neither, but there's some news I'd love to share.

Fatal Alliances has a very special place in my heart as well as you with the support and love you've given it. I posted it on Wattpad years ago not expecting anything out of it, or anyone to even read it.

I'm grateful for this platform, however, I believe in placing my books on a platform that I can have more control over and one in which I own myself. There is an uncertainly with not being able to have full control over the platform in which my books are posted. For this reason, I decided to create my very own blog and post my books there.

If you love my novels and want to read more of my books, then definitely check out my blog 'The Catalog by Celine'

I'll be sharing my new novels (much like Fatal Alliances & Damned) on the blog. No new novels of mine will be posted on Wattpad. There are some amazing books I've written, and I cannot wait to share with you (one entitled: 'Ophelia'- a psychological thriller similar to Fatal Alliances- you can find the blurb for it on my blog).

The link to my blog can be found on my Wattpad profile 'About Me' area.

Another novel is entitled: The Saints Have Fallen (If you like Adrian from Fatal Alliances, then you'll really appreciate Yuri from my new novel 'The Saints Have Fallen'. Besides, who doesn't love a dark and complex anti-hero? Because I absolutely do! And I assure you that you'll find one in all my new novels). The Saints Have Fallen can also be found on 'The Catalog by Celine'.

ALSO, if you love Fatal Alliance & Damned then I highly suggest you take a look at my blog and sign up for my email list there! You might be pleasantly surprised on what you receive in the near future ♡

At the end of the day, I want to be able to share my books with you for free whilst I am making a difference to myself.

I'll wait for you over at the blog 😊

Love always,

Celine.