𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

"SHARING ISN'T CARING

"SHARING ISN'T CARING..."

"Fuck yo nigga Egypt, he can't treat you right and this is why."

Kentrell connected their lips together using his hand to grasp her ass as her back was against the wall.

He explored her mouth harshly; taking over using full force as she struggled to kiss back.

He pulled away biting her bottom lip that was slightly swollen from the roughness of the passionate kiss the two just shared.

Guiding her too his room he eyed her intensely , as she stood their lusting underneath his gaze that somehow wanted him to do anything he wanted to her.

"Strip for me." He instructed sitting down.

She slowly pulled down her dress that she was wearing teasing him every minute. He stood behind her holding her hand sliding down the straps with her.

Her breathing hitched as she felt his air hit her bare shoulder.

"Your so pretty when your with me even prettier when I leave marks to let yo lil boyfriend know too." He kissed her shoulder; with every kiss trailing towards her neck which he pushed to the side including her hair.

Within the second he placed a silk blindfold over her eyes. He turned her around and placed her on the bed.

He placed kissed all over her body, sucking firmly on some spots already leaving purple marks.

Then softly blowing on her body as her hips jolted in cold breath that made her skin jump from the feeling.

"Kentrell, please I don't understand why you are doing this to me." Egypt whimpered feeling something wet on her, and hearing something vibrate in the distance as well.

"Because baby, we need to teach you a lesson." He whispered softly against her ear. "And the lesson begins now."

THIS IS :

THE MAN NEXT DOOR.

EYGPT APHELION:

18

KENTRELL GAULDEN:

KENTRELL GAULDEN:

21

•••

I want you, I want you
To turn up on me every night when I see you
Better recognize when I see you
I really want you, you, you

That smile on your face
Makes it easy to trust you...

This book will contain:

. Mature content
. Slut shaming
. Sadism
. Foreplay
. Graphic description

I do not own any pictures used in this book.

excuse any mistakes -