𝟒

EARLY MORNING:

Arms being wrapped around her waist Egypt looked up to see knocked out Kentrell laying next to her on the couch.

She saw food boxes on the tables neatly piled with a blanket on top of hers covering the two.

Hearing cries Egypt got up and tried to look for Taylins room. Passing a few doors that all looked the same she stopped at one particular one.

Obviously it being different from the rest, she thought it was Taylins room but in fact it wasn't.

Stepping inside she instantly stopped her tracks; mouth agape from what she has just come across.

Pictures of her everywhere in the room. From the ceiling, to the walls and even behind the doors; just her.

Moving in further of the room she looked at each every picture. The shower photo, to her at the mall causally looking at shoes that she never got a chance to buy?

"So I see you found your special little room." Kentrell appeared shutting the door behind him.

"Don't get frightened now Egypt, I'm not gonna hurt you unless you don't comply to what I tell you to do." He continued chuckling a little bit.

"Why do you have photos of me." She stuttered not giving eye contact just gazing around the room playing with her hair.

"I think they're pretty beautiful and astonishing, just wonderful how I captured your body and turned it into art within a click of a button." He laughed walking behind her.

"See the thing is Egypt, if you would've minded you business and not looked at me, you wouldn't be here right now." He whispered touching her shoulder as she shuddered from his fingers moving slowly up to her neck.

"Please, let me go home." Egypt whimpered, Kentrell moving her neck to the side; shivering in his presence.

"Sorry Ms aphelion, no can do." Kentrell said letting go of her exiting the before locking the door.

Egypt stood in the same position, unsure on what to do. The room had no windows, nothing. She was trapped.

trapped?

Falling onto the bed that was in the room the only thing she could look at was the photos of herself.

"How did I end up here." She sighed wrapping her blanket around her to seek warmth and protection.

The door soon opened again revealing Kentrell, having some bathing products, a towel, and some clothes.

"Come on Egypt we're gonna take a bath." He instructed pulling her up, guiding her too the bathroom connected.

"I don't feel comfortable washing with you in here." Egypt told Kentrell making him laugh.

"Oh Egypt if you wanna bath, then I have to be in here, sorry I don't make the rules. If you don't want me in here then you can't shower or bath." He replied shrugging his shoulders.

Egypt started to undress turning away from Kentrell trying to shake off that uncomfortable feeling of him being there.

Kentrell eyed her closely taking off her clothes one by one, from her shorts to her tank top, then her bra and underwear.

"Good choice Egypt." Kentrell said watching her step into the bath tub.

"Do you want me to join you or are you fine." Kentrell asked helping her wash her skin.

"I'm fine." She blankly replied.

"Nice feet." He complimented looking at them.

"Thanks?" She responded confused on what he was trying to say.

"Nice body aswell." He added on.

"creepy." She mumbled lowly to herself.

"What was that sorry?"Kentrell faked heard. Egypt shook her head not wanting to repeat herself.

"Time to get out your taking long." Kentrell lifted her up.

"I have legs you know." She rolled her eyes wrapping the towel he gave her around her body.

"Woah, I didn't know that." Kentrell mugged. "Get changed." He told her throwing the clothes.

He gave her the clothes he had already bought and exited the room.

She quickly put them on and looked at her messy hair one more time.

Crying to herself she rubbed her hands down her face; not because the fact that her hair is not done, it's because she's here as-well.

Walking out the bathroom, she tried to get out of the door realising it was locked. "KENTRELL, KENTRELL, PLEASE LET ME OUT!" She yelled but getting no response back.

It felt weird being in a room surrounded by yourself everywhere you looked. It made her feel nervous, confused on why and how he had them.

Feeling a barge behind the door, Egypt moved from it, with Kentrell once again there but this time, he had a plate and cup of some fizzing water.

The plate consisted of one piece of bread that was lightly buttered.

"Eat up and when your a good girl you get more food each time." He handed her the plate.

"I can't eat this?" She replied.

"And why is that? You have a mouth, use it."

She took the slice and took slow bites savouring the dry flavour that was hard to swallow.

"I suggest you drink that, unless you wanna shit the toilet." Kentrell smirked.

Egypt downed the fizzing water gulping harder than usual. The water was kinda thick but she still drank it.

"What did you put in the water." Egypt questioned holding her stomach, feeling moods coming out.

"Nothing why would you think I put something in there?" He sounded hurt.

"This water taste different and... it just looks different. I don't know but I feel..." she stopped looking at Kentrell.

"You feel what?" Kentrell walked up closer to her grabbing her chin making her look at him.

"You feel helpless don't you." Kentrell laughed. "What's wrong with you Egypt?"

"Your breathing heavily and you look like you wanna say something but you can't, speak darling, I'm all ears."

————————————

🤍- short chapter I know, I've been so busy recently it's actually insane.