𝟏𝟏

"Your telling me that after countless times you still can't find nothing on this man?" Derek said aggressively.

Nights and mornings had passed and Kentrell and Egypt were still untraceable.

"Shit Shit Shit, how  his moms house, yea yea there. Monica ima be out!"

Monica was still in contact with Egypt's old boyfriend since she was the one who got them together.

She put the number in her phone as she waited for a while since the phone kept ringing.

"Hi Aiden how you doin? You haven't heard from Egypt have you? She's where? right right."

—————•—————-•

Kentrell sat with Egypt on their bed watching the television. They've been getting really close over the pass few days. Egypt was still sceptical about him but she always found a way to trust people.

"Do you wanna play a game?" Egypt blurted out. Kentrell looked at her taking his eyes of his phone.

"What sorta game?" He questioned looking at her up and down.

"21 questions." She told him as he nodded but then smirked thinking about something.

"Let's add a twist to this shit. If youn answer the question you gotta make out wimme."

"Fine by me." She crossed her arms. "Okay first question. When we first met, why did you take so much interest in me?"

Kentrell wanted to answer the question but his pride was too strong and he didn't wanna lie to her.

He grabbed her chin pulling her face closer to his. He locked lips with her as he his hands traveled down her back finding a spot to rest. Their tongues collided with each other as Kentrell of course took control.

"Okay time to ask you a question." Kentrell licked his lips, "You want kids?"

"Maybe in the future, I'm young right now there's no rush but if does happen it happens I guess." She explained.

"Well if you want a baby just lemme know." He smirked as she faked giggled.

"Mmm aight."

"Whose your favourite artist?" Kentrell asked

"It's difficult right now but I listen to a lot of R&B music. So if I gotta choose then it has to be SWV or TLC."

Kentrell nodded surprised by her music taste and thought she was into the stuff they played now because he was into R&B too. He loved R&B.

After a few questions and a few kisses of questions Kentrell did not wanna answer, it was time for Kentrell to answer the last question.

"This may be a dumb question but do you know who my parents are?"

Kentrell froze not even looking at her anymore. Of course he knew who her parents were. How much hatred he had for them and for what they did.

"Yea I know who they are." He blankly said making her realise that he didn't wanna talk about them.

Kentrell moved closer to Egypt as he placed her on top of him. He had this sudden urge to wanna take control of her. She looked so sexy right now and he just wanted her.

"Drop the game, how about we do something else huh?" He said rubbing his hands up and down her thighs.

"And what's that?" She whispered in his ear trying to turn him on and god it was working.

"And when did yo ass become so brave?" Kentrell said flipping them over so now he was on top.

He grabbed her throat not too roughly but the force was still there. Egypt bit her lip as Kentrell still held onto her throat gliding his tongue on the side of her neck as she squirmed within his grip.

"These off now." Kentrell cupped her area making Egypt quickly take off her panties so quickly.

"Kentrell don't go too rough, I'm still sore from last time." She pushed his chest back as he entered slowly earning a groan from him.

Kentrell put his hand over her mouth continuing to roughly pound into her, "ion wanna hear all that your gonna take it."

"You gonna take it right?" He stopped his movements making Egypt lightly moan.

"Shit yes yes I will just please fuck me." She yelped as Kentrell teased her.

"Aight then." As he entered her again.

They were both near the climax, "Shit ima nut where you want this?"

"Inside inside me." Egypt moaned not realising what she was saying.

"You sure bout that." Kentrell panted still going .

"Yes yes pleasee it feels good." She replied.

Both of them out of breath as Kentrell indeed nutted in her. Kentrell fell to his side eyes shutting as Egypt got up going to the bathroom.

——————-•———————-•——————

Egypt's father pulled up to the old neighbourhood looking for kentrell's moms house. It was getting late and being in these areas were dangerous especially in the car he was driving.

Finally pulling up he locked his car, twice just in case. Walking up to the porch he knocked on the door a few times.

Hearing no noise he knocked on the door again making a few locks open revealing kentrell's mom.

"Why is yo ass knocking on the door at this time of night do you know you could get shot- oh hell nah i know yo dumb ass didn't show up here." Sheronda yelled mugging him.

"Hello Ms sheronda you miss me?" He smirked.

"Aye you know I don't miss YOU. Yo ass cheated on yo rich wife with a broke bum like me for 3 months. And I bet you haven't told her either." Sheronda said about to close the door but Derek held it open.

"What the fuck is you doing?" She said.

"Look Sheronda let me in how about we talk about this." He smirked.

"Look I ain't got time for this if you looking for my son ion know where he is."

"I ain't here for your son I came to see you." He said stepping closer grabbing her hips.

But little did sheronda know that derek was here for Kentrell and he was not only a few steps away of finding him and his daughter if sheronda compelled to him and so far it was working.

"Why now I haven't seen you in so long." Sheronda said rubbing up and down his chest.

"I'm tired of Monica and I wanna just see if my sheronda still loved me." Derek lied.

"You sure you ain't here for my son now?"

"Of course not."