𝟓

JUMP:

alone, alone, alone, alone,

————————-•——————-•—————-•

It's been days, maybe even weeks since Egypt has been locked in that room.

She has lost so much weight, but she still had a chance to maintain her hair which she was thankful for.

Kentrell hasn't let her out since she decided to escape when her house is literally next door.

Well her house has now been evicted. Her parents tried to call her to see if she's been paying off the money for the house, when they saw there was no response they gave up.

This led to them to stop paying the bills and everything; they thought Egypt moved out which they were happy about.

Kentrell hasn't let her bathe or eaten probably in a while.

Currently Egypt was sitting in the room with one of kentrell's t shirt that was left in the room since the other clothes were starting to smell.

She hadn't heard or seen Kentrell in a while, only his sons cries that were stopping every now and then.

Drawing a tally line on the wall that was nearly covered, "Day 24 of Egypt Aphelion being in here, no date or time confirmed." She said to herself using her nails to dig into the walls.

She ripped every picture down that was in here, so she was left in a room that barely kept her sane.

The door knob shuffled for a while as it creaked open. "Egypt, you alive? Dam it stinks in here."

Egypt didn't reply simply looked away, upset from everything. "We not answering now?" Kentrell said coming closer.

"You alive, your gonna wash first then you get your daily food then we're going shopping!" Kentrell faked smile as Egypt kept a stale face.

"I put you on the news, your lil boyfriend wondering whea you at." Kentrell laughed.

"Aiden, does he know I'm here." Egypt replied scratching her dry skin that was turning into a rash.

"Look at yourself." Kentrell smirked. "What happened to the beautiful Egypt that used to say hello to me every morning since our first meet."

"What's happened to you?"

"I don't  know, do I look bad." She clutched onto him tears pooling down her face.

"Come on you look sick and I don't want my pretty girl looking like this." Kentrell kissed her cheek wiping off his lips afterwards.

He pulled her too the bathroom instead of her room, he took her to another one. Unlocking the bedroom door, Egypt closed her eyes still shivering in kentrells grasp.

Walking up the stairs of his house, the two were stopped by a female wearing a silky robe.

"Umm Kentrell who is this." The female spoke mugging Egypt.

"None of your business iyanna go find something to do." He pushed passed her as Egypt mouthed 'Help me' to her.

Iyanna laughed shaking her head no walking down the stairs watching the two leave her eyesight.