𝟔

+3 DAYS LATER:

OMNISCIENT:

——————•—————•——————
Alexa' play Earned It by The Weeknd

Hard knocks awoke Kentrell from his sleep. He picked up his phone; midnight. He gently removed sleeping Egypt off him, walking to the door.

Revealing two police officers, he put on a fake smile closing the door a little further in so only his face was being shown. "Yes?"

"Sorry to interrupt your late night, but we was wondering if you've heard from Ms aphelion. We are doing a welfare check that was requested from family members?" One of the police officers spoke.

Kentrell cleared his throat looking behind him to see Egypt still asleep. He turned back around facing them. "Nah ion know who that is I just moved out here, so I ain't familiar with the people here."

"Well sorry to disturb you but let us know if you here anything." They apologised leaving.

Kentrell sighed closing the door, to see Egypt now fully awake. "How much did you hear?"

"Oh nothing." Egypt faked yawned. To be honest she heard everything he said. How could he lie like that?

Egypt walked up the stairs to kentrell's room shutting the door behind her, lying on the bed contemplating to herself.

She had to get out of here, but she was stuck. Think Egypt, Think. Then she thought of something. If being nice wasn't gonna let her go then playing seductive must sure work.

She smirked to herself, getting up and head into the bathroom.

•———————•———————•——————•

LATER:

Kentrell went out and left Egypt alone to herself for most of the day with every door and window locked.

Taylin was at Kentrell's friends house so that was the least of her worries to take care of another mans baby.

That didn't bother Egypt because she knew what she wanted and that was Kentrell.

One way or another.

Scanning through the clothes that Kentrell bought her she put on a revealing lingerie that hugged her body well. She rubbed her body with some lotion and made sure everywhere on her smelt nice before he came.

Hearing the door shuffle, Egypt put on the red silky robe and headed downstairs in the kitchen before he entered the home.

Kentrell sighed walking through the house, his day was pretty bad and he just wanted to relax and take some time to himself and obviously spend time with Egypt but he found it hard since she didn't trust him at all and he didn't blame her.

Going in the kitchen he rested his keys on the counter. Then his eyes laid on her.

The robe rising up slowly revealing her petite ass that glowed underneath the lights that shone brightly as she was reaching in the cabinet on her tippy toes.

To say Kentrell wasn't aroused and turned on by this little sight. He just wanted to fuck her right there and right now. Kentrell cleared his throat making Egypt turn around giving him a smile that sent some sort of shock to his stomach.