𝟐

"Make sure if there's anything you need, come back to me. You understand."

WEEKS LATER:

Since Egypt broke up with Aiden she fell into a depression. She hadn't been outside in a while and she wasn't planning onto.

She wanted to be left alone which she was already was to begin with. That made it it even worse.

She hated bothering her neighbour, especially when he has a child that is his top priority rather than a girl he literally just met.

He's been so nice to her, from their first encounter and then after her hiding he just disappeared.

She hadn't seen him leave or enter his house; to say she wasn't worried.

They were developing some sort of an aquatint friendship. Clearing the mess of her bed and the ice cream container, she went into the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror.

She wasn't the girl who she used to be; she looked drain, worn out, used, incomplete.

After using the shower, she decided to treat herself by going to the mall, by herself.

Going into footlocker she saw a figure that kinda looked like Kentrell. He might of changed his appearance from their last talk but she didn't wanna risk it not being him.

Looking at the shoes she felt a tap on her shoulder, "Is that you Egypt?"

She turned around and saw Aiden. "What do you want?" She asked giving him no eye contact.

The man that looked familiar watched them the whole time but the pair didn't seem to notice.

"Look I wanna apologise, I'm sorry, when I tell you haven't spoken to that girl in ages." He begged holding her hands.

"Then whose that over there." She pointed at the girl paying at the till.

"Just please talk to me, as friends at least." He asked her.

"I'll think about it."

LATER:.

"Perfect." Kentrell smiled looking around the room. In the spare time he had, he decorated his spare room.

Not going into too much detail let's just say that it was pretty obsessive. Hearing cries from his sons room, he went upstairs seeing him make grabby hands towards him.

"It's okay dude." Kentrell comforted Taylin.

He hadn't heard from Egypt in a while; knowing Kentrell he would see her every morning when she goes for her daily run or every night where she would stay up and draw.

The thing is that he didn't know about how sad Egypt has been over the passed few weeks, he was blinded to it.

Obviously his words did not recall to her and that was fine. He wasn't mad but he wasn't glad about it either.

TONIGHT:

Egypt planned on going out tonight, as Aiden invited her. She said yes for some strange reason.

Seeing a text message appear from her blackberry she knew he was outside. Locking the door, she slowly walked in the heels that were aching her feet but it matched her dress so she wore it.

"Woah you look... great." He stuttered, looking at her up and down.

"You say that to your other girlfriend." She laughed as he shook his head getting in the drivers seat.

She looked to her left to see if Kentrell was at home; the lights were all off.

Arriving at the club, Aiden held out his hand for Egypt to take. She declined walking ahead of him going towards the bar.

"Let me get some shots." She yelled.

"I don't know why you drink so much." Aiden told her.

"I don't remember you becoming my father." She replied, taking each shot one by one. "WOOOO." She screamed heading off into the crowd, Aiden following behind her like a lost puppy.

On the upper floor, Kentrell spotted Egypt with a man. Is that the boy she was taking about?

He watched her closely, he could tell she was tipsy but not drunk to know what was going on around her.

He went downstairs towards her, tapping her shoulder she turned around.

"Kentrell is that you, heyyyyyyyyyy." She dragged out making Kentrell chuckle.

"Wassam Egypt what you doing here." He asked her.

"Well I should be here with my supposed to be boyfriend butttt he went somewhere." She said nearly falling.

"Do you wanna wait with me until you find him?" He offered as she shook her head yes.

"Let's get upstairs and get more drinks sounds good."

"Yessir." She yelled.

After a few more drinks, Kentrell was now tipsy and Egypt was full on drunk. She was now sitting on his lap laughing.

"Egypt is this what we're doing now." Aiden crossed his arms. "Egypt are you even listening to me and you fuck nigga you takin advantage of her." He said trying to pull her off Kentrell but she had her arms wrapped tightly around his neck.

"Let go, before I get him to beat you up." She said slowly. "Come on Kentrell let's get out of here."

Getting up the two walked off, "Hold up you ain't taking her nowhere."

"Watch me." Kentrell smirked walking off with her.

HOME?

Kentrell connected their lips together entering the house tossing and turning he kicked the door shut, tapping her thigh as she jumped into his arms.

Vigorously kissing her, she jumped down stunning him. "I want you to fuck me on... the couch." She bit her lip.

"Say less." Kentrell replied with a grin on his face. She pulled his t-shirt kissing him again this time she was in control.

She threw him on the couch, legs on each side of him. Kentrell rubbed his hands up and down her legs as she sucked on his neck leaving marks everywhere.

"Shit keep doing that." He grunted squeezing her ass trying to contain himself.

She unzipped his trousers and pulled down his pants. "You such a dirty bitch, teasing me and everything."

"But you love it don't you daddy."

"Fuck yes." He groaned as she tapped his dick onto her tongue still teasing him by the minute.

His eyes attached onto hers; she gave full eye contact as she slowly slid his full size into her mouth, then slowly moving out every time she would go an inch further.

She bobbed her head up and down slapping his hands away when he wanted to take control. "Egypt mane."

She hummed against his dick throwing his head back, the pleasure he was recieving. Feeling his shaft twitch within her touch she removed him from her mouth.

"Oh my god, I know you just didn't do that." He covered his face.

She pulled his chin close to her face, mouths inches away from each other. "I don't want it in my my mouth..."

"I want this," she grabbed his crotch.

"INSIDE OF ME."

———————————————-

🤍-