Chapter 16

Our first practice match wasn't until tomorrow and today was mostly so we could get situated and familiar with the campus. Of course, this meant we had dorms. The dorms were arranged by school and gender, so all the managers got put together. All of us get along really well ad bonded quickly.

"I still can't belive that the Y/n L/n is a manager for Karasuno." Kaori beamed.

"I know! When I first met her, I thought it was just a coincidence that she had the same name." Yachi giggled awkwardly.

"The boys are really dense though to not have realized it." Yukie said.

"Eh, not really. They just fill their heads with everything and anything volleyball." Misaki shrugged.

"Oh. Kiyoko, Yachi and I were talking about taking a break from babysitting and have a girls' day out. Would you guys wanna come?" I asked.

"You don't have to ask me twice."

"I'm already there."

"Will there be food?"

"Of course there's gonna be food." I answered Yukie's question.

"But won't it be chaotic without us?" Eri asked.

"I think the boys can handle themselves for a day." Yachi said.

"Yachi I think you're giving them too much credit." I chuckled.

The other girls giggled.

"But yeah. I think they can live without us for a day." I smiled.

-timeskip-

Eventually, we headed off to sleep since it was getting late. I on the other hand, decided to continue watching Jujutsu Kaisen for the 4th time. By the time I looked at the clock again, it was 5 am.

Oh.. When'd it get so late?... Whatever. Guess I'll just suffer in a couple hours.

I turned off my phone and made sure it was still charging before I fell asleep. Hopefully I could get in at least 2 hours.

-282 words-

A/n:

Sorry this chapter's a little short.

-Cloudyy <3