Chapter 22

Apparently the sneak out wasn't as successful as I thought it was, because the next day I got scolded by Daichi and Suga.

"Do you have any idea how worried we were?" Suga asked.

"You weren't answering your phone." Daichi said. "The only reason we knew you were okay is because Hinata answered when we called him."

"In my defense, my phone died."

"That's no excuse. Next time you sneak out let us know first, okay?" Suga said.

"I know I- Wait what?" I asked once I registered what he said. "You mean you would let us sneak out again?"

"Yeah. We just have to know where you are to make sure you're not lost." Daichi said, patting my head.

"Hm. Kay." I smiled, enjoying my headpats from Daichi.

"Now we have to go scold Hinata. Then Bokuto and Akaashi." Daichi said, taking his head off my head, making me frown a little.

"You mean you scolded me before you scolded them. No fair." I pouted.

"You were just the first one we found. Otherwise we would've gotten ti Hinata first." Suga explained.

"Fine. Now go scold Hinata. I can't be the only one getting in trouble. It was Bokuto's idea after all." I said, crossing my arms.

With that the two of them walked off to go find their next victim.

"Y/N-SAAANN!" Two familiar voices shouted and I heard heavy footsteps coming towards me.

I turned around to be tackled in a hug by Noya and Tanaka. I chuckled awkwardly as I attempted to hug them back.

"Geez guys. You scared me." I breathed as they helped me to my feet.

"Sorry, we were just happy to see you cuz you disappeared last night." Noya said.

"Yeah, we thought one of those Fukurodani guys stole you again." Tanaka said protectively.

"I just snuck out with Bokuto, Akaashi, and Hinata." I shrugged.

"You snuck out..." Noya started.

"Without us..." Tanaka finished his sentence.

"Well we didn't exactly plan for that, but you can come with me next time I sneak out." I smiled.

"SHE'S A GODDESS!" They said falling to their knees in front of me.

I still didn't get why they did that. I'm a normal human being. Is it because I'm nice?

"We can sneak out tonight if you want to. We'll stop by a convenience store or something." I suggested.

"Bro."

"Bro."

"We would be honored to accompany you." Tanaka said.

"I- okay. Tonight at 10? I'll meet you in the lobby, kay?" I said, brushing off whatever weirdness he was going on about a few seconds ago.

-timeskip-

For some reason, since no one tells me anything, I was just now finding out about the new team that would be joining us at the training camp.

Shiratorizawa Academy.

Apparently they were one of the best schools in the prefecture. I didn't know anything about them, but if I knew they would be here, I would have done some research. I found out when I was walking through the lobby to go refill the water bottles and saw a new bus pull up. I watched from around the corner as I filled the water bottles.

It was taking them some time to get off the bus and I had to get back to the gym, so I started to leave. That was when I almost ran into someone.

Thank God for good reaction time.

"Sorry-"

"My apologies."

I looked up, and I mean up, cuz this dude was tall. Like taller than most of the other guys I've met. Hell, he was even taller than Tsukishima.

"O-oh. Um, hi." I said quietly.

His gaze was intimidating, as if his height didn't intimidate me enough.

"Hm? What's this?" A redhead asked before popping out from behind that very tall, intimidating-looking man.

He wasn't much shorter than the guy I'd almost bumped into, but still tall nonetheless. The redhead looked more approachable than, mr. intimidating. But he was also staring me down... I think.

Wait, I haven't introduced myself!

"I-I'm Y/n L/n, Karasuno's manager." I said quickly with a small bow.

"I think she's intimidated by you Wakatoshi-kun." The redhead said, resting his arm on his friend's shoulder.

"My apologies. I don't mean to frighten you." 'Wakatoshi-kun' said.

"It's fine. I guess I'm still not used to being around such tall people." I admitted sheepishly.

"You're just short." A boy with copper-colored hair and asymmetrical bangs said.

"Shirabu, don't be rude." Another guy said.

"You're so pretty!" A shorter guy beamed.

"Hehe. Thank you." I smiled.

"Y/n? Are you okay? What's taking so-" Yachi started as she walked from around the corner.

"Oh, you met Shiratorizawa." She smiled at the boys.

"Yeah. Oh, we still have a game going on, don't we?" I said, remembering the water bottles I was carrying.

Yachi nodded.

"Aw. I still hadn't finished meeting these guys." I pouted.

"Well, I guess I'll be seeing you guys around here." I smiled at the boys before walking off with Yachi.

-789 words-