C.1 YOU HIT ME!

It had been 3 weeks and 2 days since Midoriya had slipped. Izuku had been putting it off for awhile now, scared to let go. The last few times he slipped he was so sad and lonely, it felt like he was missing something. It had always felt that way before, but never to such a noticeable extent. Izuku knew what he was missing - he did not have to look it up. Bakugou. In little space Midoriya needed the blonde in a way he never had before, it was like Katsuki had finally made his way into the last obsession-free part of his life. They had been dating for a little over half a year now, it was bound to happen. Bakugou was his everything, the person that completed him, that Izuku could not live without.

But that was ok, Midoriya loved Bakugou, from beginning to end, no matter what. Getting together at the beginning of summer break and starting second year at UA as an exclusive couple could not have made Izuku any happier. Midoriya could NOT ruin this. If he went into little space again, he was bound to track down Bakugou and disgust him. Izuku would not risk losing Katsuki - not ever. Pushing aside that part of him would be easy if it were for his relationship with Bakugou... right?

+++

"Nerd. Open up."

Midoriya shook himself from his stupor he had been in, staring at a computer screen trying to write an essay about earth formations in English for Present Mic.

"The door's unlocked, Kacchan!"

Bakugou slammed the door open then shut, stomping to Izuku's All Might themed bed and sneering at it.

Midoriya did not turn away from the computer screen as he continued to fiddle with his pencil.

"What's up?"

Bakugou growled.

"Look at me when you talk to me, Deku!"

Izuku sighed and spun his chair around to face Katsuki.

"Why are you so grumpy right now?"

Red eyes narrowed and tan hands flexed dangerously.

"... grumpy?! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO RUDE?!"

Midoriya bit his lip, blushing in embarrassment. Yeah, for his usual charm he was being a little off. Besides, it was HIS fault he was so on edge.

"Sorry Kacchan, I've just had a lot on my mind lately."

"When have you not? It doesn't matter anyways, I wanted to ask you to spar with me."

Midoriya instantly lit up. Sparring? With Kacchan? In a safe environment without any extra meanings behind it? Perfect way to relieve some stress!

"Lets go!"

+++

Midoriya ducked under Bakugou's arm, grabbing his wrist and flipping him over his shoulder. Bakugou rolled and swept a leg to hook Izuku's ankle, watching with a feral grin as the green headed teen dropped to the floor. Katsuki stood swiftly, circling Midoriya. Bakugou was so much taller than Izuku, so much bigger from this angle. Izuku felt so small looking up at him, he just wanted to be wrapped in those big muscled arms and be held. Midoriya stood to go to him, his -

WHAM!

Out of nowhere a large fist gutted his stomach, stealing the wind from the freckled boy's lungs.

Heartbreak filled his very soul, as if the fist hadn't bruised his stomach, but shattered his heart instead. Midoriya went down hard, curling into a protective ball, shaking with remorse as silent tears streaked down his fast.

Bakugou was immediately at his side, this wasn't a usual reaction.

"Oi. Deku."

Midoriya did not respond. Bakugou cursed loudly to himself. It was obvious his boyfriend was going through SOMETHING.

"You're gonna be fine, Nerd. Just a fucking punch to the stomach. Walk that shit off."

Izuku just whimpered and curled into himself even more.

"You HIT me!"

They had been sparring, did Izuku somehow forget? Katsuki rubbed his face, letting his head fall back. He was NOT good at comforting.

"Is it ok if I hold you?"

Midoriya gave a little nod. Bakugou pursed his lips as he folded Izuku into his lap. He could not BELEIVE he was doing this. He had cuddled with Midoriya before - like after sex, or a meaningful heart to heart, or if one of them was dealing with some serious shit. But never out in public like UA's gym or for something so... small in importance. Now that he was doing it... Katsuki liked it. He liked it A LOT. Holding Midoriya and comforting him was... nice? Enjoyable?

Midoriya's shakes had disappeared and he had uncurled quit a bit.

"You good now, Deku?"

Izuku gave a little nod and sniffled.

"Thanks Kacchan."

"What was that little tantrum about?"

Midoriya pouted, brows furrowing.

"It was NOT a tantrum!"

"'Oooooh, you hiiiiiit meeeeeee!'"

Bakugou whined in a high squeaky voice, mimicking Midoriya. Izuku slapped the others arm lightly.

"It never happened Kacchan!"

"Surrrrrrre it didn't."

Midoriya stuck his tongue out at him, pushing off of Bakugou and walking away.

"I better not hear about it again, Kacchan!"

+++

Izuku messed up. Bad. How could he let himself slip even a little into headspace? How could he but their relationship on the line like this? Bakugou was his everything. Midoriya closed his bedroom door behind him, hands clenched into white knuckled fists. Sometimes he just hated himself so much - he was such a weirdo, why couldn't he be normal?

Midoriya decided to skip dinner, he did not want to be around anyone right now. Especially not Katsuki - seeing him now would just be salt to the wound, everything he needed being held in front of him but pulled away when he lunged for it.

Instead, Izuku decided to go on a walk to clear his head. Rain poured in heavy sheets as the cold battered some sense into Midoriya. White T-Shirt clinging to his shivering body and sweats completely soaked through. His big red shoes were just giant sopping puddles of fabric at this point, socks squelching with every step. Izuku knew he should not be out in the middle of the night in such little clothing in such an unfriendly climate, but it really was doing wonders for his head. The amount of discomfort he felt at this point caused the little in Midoriya to shrink away and cry.

Tomorrow was Saturday, Izuku was going to need more than cold rain to keep his head on straight, Katsuki and he had planned to hang out the whole day.