C.11 GOTTA GO!

When Bakugou wakes up Friday morning it is 9am and Midoriya is on the floor coloring with the supplies he had found yesterday. The smaller teen does not notice that his boyfriend has awaken, so Katsuki takes advantage of the sunny lighting. Trying to freeze time for a second and just watch

Izuku is gorgeous, freckled face glowing in the early morning light streaming through the curtains. His Onesie clad body is perfectly molded, blushing and bright in all the right places. Katsuki's heart does a little 'blip' thing and he goes bright red, snapping his gaze away.

Midoriya senses the motion, immediately grinning in excitement as he crawls toward the bed, giggling loudly.

"Daddy! Daddy, guesh' wha, GUESS WHAT!"

"'Morning Izu, what's up, baby?"

"I color' All Migh'"

In all his joy Izuku accidentally stumbles over his words, slurring them together and skipping over some unimportant letters. Bakugou sits up, reaching for his Little and pulling him up onto the bed and sitting him down next to him. Izuku takes that chance to shove the open coloring book into the tanned face.

And there was a carefully colored All Might, standing proud in his old transformed version of his body he had stopped using years ago. Bakugou was impressed by how much effort little Midoriya had put into it, even though it has white streaks throughout.

"Yes you did, you're so talented, baby boy. Do you wanna color more while I make us breakfast? All our... friends have already gone to class."

+++

After texting Mr. Aizawa saying Midoriya had gotten sick and Bakugou had caught it after a training session they had had earlier in the week, the two teens were now excused from all of Friday's classes.

Thinking ahead, Bakugou took a bag down to the kitchen while carrying Midoriya, filled with all of the Little Space eating and coloring supplies. The blonde was going to stock up on supplies while in the kitchen for when Izuku regressed and their classmates were present in the dorm building.

Midoriya colored on the carpeted living room floor right outside the kitchen doorway, occasionally glancing toward Katsuki to make sure he was still there (and vice versa).

Once the two omelettes were plated and ready to consume though, Izuku refused to move to the table, saying he wanted to lay on the floor while he ate. So Bakugou spent half an hour sitting at the table eating while watching Midoriya ever so slowly consume his portion. Everything seemed to distract Izuku from the task at hand.

+++

Bakugou is washing their dirty dishes when Midoriya interrupts him with a gentle tug on his pants.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I... I have to go..."

Katsuki looked at him confused. Izuku was blushing like mad, eyes watering slightly as he looked aside ashamed.

"Go where, baby?"

"Potty."

Izuku whispers the word like a secret, so quiet Bakugou almost misses it. Almost. Katsuki immediately puts the coloring supplies into the already full bag, picking the bag up with one hand and Midoriya with the other. Midoriya whimpers loudly, clinging to the blonde's skull shirt.

"Thank you for telling me baby, you're a good boy. Can you hold it for a little while so I can take you to the dorm bathrooms?"

Midoriya shakes his head and looks away. Bakugou frowns.

"You have to go that bad?"

Midoriya shakes his head again. Katsuki sighs.

"Izu, I need you to use your big boy words and explain to Daddy so I can help you. Can you do that for me, please?"

Izuku looks back at him, puppy eyes at the ready, lips trembling.

"Pull up. I wan... want... PULL UP!"

Banging his fists against the other's hard pecs for emphasis, Midoriya yelled the last part. Bakugou froze for a second, processing the words. A... Pull Up? Like diapers? How would that even work? Maybe Izuku had used them before when he regressed alone and had some extras in his dorm room.

"Thank you for telling me, baby. Do you have any Pull Ups upstairs?"

Izuku nodded, pointing towards the stairwell.

"I gotta go. I gotta go. I gotta go."

"I got that, baby. We'll go get your diapers now."

+++

After rushing upstairs and using Midoriya's extra key he had been gifted on their one month anniversary, Bakugou frantically searched his boyfriend's room as Izuku's chanting got louder and louder.

"I gotta go, I gotta go, I gotta GO, I GOTTA GO GO GO, I GOTTA GO!!"

Bakugou finally found the Pull Ups and stuffed animals shoved under Midoriyas bed against the wall, hidden behind some boxes of Hero Merchandise and other equally embarrassing stuff (according to Katsuki). Grabbing the whole half filled plastic bag of Pull Ups, he rushed Midoriya into Bakugou's room, taking a moment to breath after laying him down on the bed.

This was the hard part, getting Midoriya into the diaper without seeing or touching any parts they had not talked about before hand. Sure they had had sex before, but consent was consent, even if this was not sexual. Katsuki was trying to prove he could be trusted, and this was the way to do that.

Bakugou unzipped the All Might Onesie easily, pulling it off the other gently while Izuku squirmed playfully.

"Is it ok if I take your underwear off, baby? I promise I won't look."

Midoriya nodded happily, patting his now bare belly good naturedly, then wincing as his bladder pinched painfully in protest. Bakugou looked away after hooking his fingers in the band of the other's boxers, pulling them off swiftly without a glance.

After throwing aside the dirty boxers he grabbed a Pull Up and unfolded it, proceeding to turn his back to the rest of Izuku's body so he could only see his feet. Pushing Izuku's feet through the holes of the Pull Up, the standing male walked backwards until it was halfway up the freckled Little's thighs.

"Will you help Daddy and pull your diaper all the way up, baby?"

"MHM!"

A few seconds later there was a tap on his back, and Bakugou turned, pleased at what he found waiting for him. Izuku had pulled the diaper all the way up- by himself. Bakugou snapped the curling edges of the Pull Up into place, proud his Izu had done so well

"You're so amazing Izu, I'm so proud of my baby, pulling up his diaper like a big boy. Thank you for helping Daddy, you made Daddy so, so, happy!"

Midoriya squealed in delight, laughing loudly as Katsuki swept him up into his strong arms and pinched his strawberry cheeks. Izuku batted at the tan hands playfully, then scrunched up his face, rubbing his legs together in discomfort

"I... I gotta go..."

Bakugou frowned. Izuku had his Pull Up on why was he still holding in his pee? Katsuki pushed some pillows against the headboard. Leaning against the pillows, he brought Midoriya into his lap.

"You have your diaper on, baby, why aren't you going?"

Izuku started to cry, a few tears trickling down his cheeks trying to figure out how to say what he meant while in his little headspace

"'M em- em-bar-assed."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello darlings! I made an Instagram account: mistressm420 please follow! I will be giving spoilers with warnings ahead of time, taking ideas, and regularly updating with ideas and drawings of my favorite fics from myself and others!

-FFB1 :3