C.12 Tummy Rubs

"You're... embarrassed?"

Bakugou is baffled for a moment as Midoriya nods shyly. It take Katsuki to remember that this situation was not considered normal for most people, and almost face palms. Of course his baby is embarrassed, this is the first time they have done something like this - especially this part, which seemed a whole lot more intimate.

Izuku's whole face is wrinkled up with discomfort now, at the mercy of his unforgiving bladder. Katsuki just holds him closer, wrapping himself around the practically nude teen.

"You've got nothing to be embarrassed about baby, it would make Daddy so happy if you went in your Pull Up."

"I-it would?"

The big puppy dog eyes that shone toward Bakugou in that moment were too much and he almost had to look away. Katsuki wrapped the blankets on the bed around them, giving a sense of privacy as he began to rub his Little's lower belly.

"Yeah baby, Daddy wants you to be comfortable with him. Can you be a good boy and go for Daddy?"

Midoriya squirms a little, taking a few long moments to decide.

"C-can I have my Paci?"

"Of course you can, baby. I'm so proud of you for trying."

Katsuki searched through his bedding hurriedly, thinking that the pacifier probably fell out of Izuku's mouth sometime last night. After a few seconds of looking, he finally finds it shoved under the covers to the bottom right corner of the bed.

"Here you go baby."

Popping the Paci into Midoriya's lax mouth, Bakugou rocks him gently while beginning to rub the other's bladder again. Planting little kisses all over his boyfriend, Katsuki rubs a little harder and Izuku whimpers loudly.

"Shh, you're ok baby, you can let go. You're doing so, so, good. C'mon Izu, you can do it."

Izuku sucks on the Paci hard and fast, breathing beginning to quicken. Pulling the blanket higher around him and shoving his fast into Katsuki's chest, his whole body tenses for a moment.

"There you go baby, good boy. Remember to breath Izu. That's good baby, very good."

Midoriya trembles in relief as he's relaxes against his boyfriend, relaxing into Bakugou. Pissing into his diaper, Izuku immediately moved to straddle Bakugou, wrapping his arms around his CG's neck.

"Nnn... Daddy..."

"You're so amazing baby, so good Izu."

Katsuki cradles Izuku's head with a large hand, scratching softly while holding him from under the Pull Up clad butt. They stay in the same position for a few minutes until the younger starts to squirm again, pushing away from the taller.

"Oi, what're you doing?"

"NO! OFF!"

Scratching wildly as the side the sides and front of his diaper, Izuku whines once more. It takes Bakugou a moment to realize what is happening.

"Shi- shoot. You wanna get out of the Pull Up, right? It's a little uncomfortable right now, right baby?"

Izuku struggles to nod as he pulls at his hair nervously. Katsuki was getting angry with himself, how had he not thought ahead this far? Midoriya had not been able to tell the blonde if any of this was ok ahead of time! Bakugou was just going to have to find away around it.

"Ok Izu, I know this might not be so fun, but will you help Daddy again? I just need you to lift your hips a little then wipe yourself off with some... toilet paper."

Katsuki had the urge to bang his head against the wall. He had been so full of it, thinking he had everything covered. He should have ordered more Pull Ups, baby wipes, and all the other stuff he had not researched. Bakugou had promised himself he would be the best CG ever and he was already failing.

Midoriya lifted his hips in answer and Katsuki hooked his fingers in the diaper once more, glancing away as he pulled them down and off the other's legs. Then the blonde handed Izuku a wad of toilet paper.

"Mkay baby, can you wipe your butt and di- penis off for me?"

"Mhm! I'm making it all clean again!"

Bakugou smiled from where he stood looking away from the Little. Yes, he was feeling a bit proud of his baby. It was nice being in charge- but in charge in the not angry way? Katsuki shrugged off the confusing thoughts.

"All done, Daddy!"

"Good job, baby. I'm gonna put a clean Pull Up on you now and then we can play dress up."