C.10 Book Biting

The sippy cup had definitely relaxed Midoriya quite a bit, but he was still happily playing with Katsuki's fingers, moving them around in weird directions. It was late and Bakugou was ready to sleep, he was hours past his usual 'bedtime'. Fishing out a Dr. Seuss book from one of the opaque containers.

Upon seeing the book, Izuku immediately settled down, cuddling into Bakugou's side. Katsuki smiled at the reaction, letting out a breath of relief.

"Camilla Cream loved lima beans. But she never ate them. All of her friends hated lima beans, and she wanted to fit in. Camilla was always worried about what other people thought abou - WHAT THE -"

Bakugou stared at Izuku, who upon seeing the bottom corner of the book, decided to sink his teeth into the cover and paper. Book still in his mouth, Midoriya stared up at a perplexed Katsuki innocently, wondering why he had stopped reading.

They continued to stare at each other for a few moments before Katsuki burst into laughter, slapping his hand against his face at the stupidity. Midoriya continued to look at him, obviously confused.

"Baby - HAH - I need you t - Haaah - to stop b-biting the - PFFFFT - the book, ok?"

Izuku let go of the book with an audible 'pop', snuggling his face back into Katsuki's armpit. Wiping the leftover spit and small bite marks from the paper and cardboard, Bakugou chuckled lightly, continuing on.

"Camilla was always worried about what other people thought of her. Today she was fretting even more than usual. It was the first day of school, and she couldn't decide what to w -"

This time a scarred hand batted the book away, cutting Bakugou off. Midoriya pushed himself under the bunny blanket and gestured for his boyfriend to join him.

"Night-night."

"You finally ready to go to sleep, baby boy?"

"NIGHT-NIGHT NOW!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes at the demanding tone and 'booped' the other on the nose before getting up and turning on the night lights, as well as flicking off the ceiling light. After getting back into bed, he wrapped his muscled arms around Izuku, rubbing his back until his Little's breathing slowed.

+++

Bakugou snorted awake, crimson eyes flashing open in surprise as a hard yank to the hair disturbed him. A loud giggle came from beside him and he growled under his breath. A small gasp then a hurried fake snore.

A few minutes later right after Bakugou's eyes fluttered shut again, he was woken by another hard tug to the blonde spikes on his head. This time though, Katsuki was fully awake and ready to murder.

"OK YOU LITTLE BUGGER, what the he- heck do I have to do to get you to go to sleep?!"

"Beddy-by song!"

"You want me to sing you a fu-freaking lullaby?!"

Izuku nodded excitedly, rolling to lay on top of Katsuki while straddling his waist, shoving his face between Katsuki's neck and jaw. Was he really going to do this? He was Dynamight, the future #1 Hero. There was no fucking way he was about to do something like sing a lullaby.

"Pwease, Daddy?"

Izuku whispered into his ear, kissing his boyfriend gently on the jaw. Well fuck, Bakugou was going to do this.

"Motherfu- freindly person? You better not wake me up again after this, Izu, or I'll never sing for you again."

"M'kay Daddy!"

Clearing his throat loudly, Katsuki thought about the songs his father Masaru used to sing to him when he was a child.

"Alright, here we go, 

You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

You make me happy

When skies are grey

You'll never know dear

How much I love you

Please don't take 

My sunshine

Away..."

Bakugou continued singing in his deep calming voice until he hears small authentic snores from Izuku. Putting the book down, the taller tan teen wraps his arms around his Little, pulling him close until he too was asleep.

+++

Katsuki wakes to a loud shriek of fear, followed be pleading 'no's and 'stop's. Izuku is next to him, tossing and turning, trapped in his head. The dimness of the nightlight reveals tears streaking down his freckled cheeks, drawing them in saltwater.

Bakugou panicked, cursing as he tried to wake up enough to figure out what to do. His Midoriya - his Little - needed him. The blonde gently folded Izuku's trembling form into his arms, quietly cooing random praises at the smaller to wake him.

Midoriya wakes with a loud gasp for air, sweating as he pants. Eyes wild and scared, he looks around for only a moment before they settle on Bakugou.

"You're ok baby, it was just a bad dream, Daddy's here. You're at UA baby, my perfect Izu, right? Daddy's good boy?"

Izuku nodded along frantically, clinging to Katsuki as he began to relax into the strong arms wrapped around him. Pushing his thumb into his mouth, Midoriya started to suck on the digit, breathing slowing just a bit. 

Katsuki reached for the pacifier by the bed and pulled the others hand from his own face. Izuku whined loudly until Bakugou pushed the All Might Paci into his mouth gently, his own body relaxing as he watched his baby calm and fall into a lull. 

Katsuki's hand gently rubbed Midoriya's stomach until both their eyes are heavy while they spoon. They fit together perfectly, the blonde wrapped around his boyfriend.

_____________________________________________________________

The story Bakugou read to Midoriya was one of my favorites as a child, 'A Bad Case Of Stripes' by David Shannon. The lullaby is also from my childhood, 'You are my Sunshine'. 

Someone asked me for diapers or pull ups in this AU, so I did my research and am I adding it into the story, you're welcome. (They did not want to have a Shout Out)

-FFB1 :p