C.3 Bunny Blanket Baby Store P.1

Bakugou woke before Midoriya, holding the smaller gay against his chest. Katsuki was relaxed, breathing pace matching Izuku's sleeping one. There was no place Bakugou would rather be in that moment, perfectly content beside his boyfriend - the boyfriend who was getting more and more withdrawn and emotional by the day. What was going on with Midoriya? Thank the higher powers for Google.

'My partner is acting different.'

'My boyfriend is being distant'

'What does it mean if I want to take care of my boyfriend?'

Katsuki wasn't getting the answers he wanted. What else could he write?

'Why is someone acting like a child?'

New answers popped up. Little space? Bakugou's brow furrowed in confusion as he clicked on the link. People really went into the headspace of a child? Was Midoriya a little? Bakugou was intrigued.

'Why does an age regressor get depressed?'

Lack of age regressing time. Not having a safe space. Not having a CG. Not having a good relationship with their CG. CG, aka Caregiver, explained Google. Katsuki continued to read into what a CG did. Did Izuku already have a CG? Bakugou's heart twinged in jealousy. Would it count as cheating? He did not know.

Did he want to be Midoriya's CG?

Katsuki wrestled with his ego for a second. Yes, YES, he wanted to be Izuku's CG. But first Katsuki had to catch up on his research a little more and make sure he did this right.

+++

Midoriya woke up alone around 10:00am with a small note on the pillow next to him explaining Bakugou's absence; he had gone to breakfast and then the mall to get groceries. Izuku felt a little sad with the empty space next to him, yearning for his d- HIS BOYFRIEND to coddle him awake.

If Kacchan ever did that Izuku would trade his soul to All Might (not that he would not anyways).

Izuku's phone buzzed and he sighed, picking it up haphazardly and checking his notifications. It was Todoroki.

'Hope you are feeling better. Saved you some breakfast. Let me know if you want me to come up to your room with it.'

Midoriya smiled, happy to have such a sweet friend.

'I'm up, come whenever you would like.'

'On my way.'

Izuku did not even bother reminding Todoroki that he could have just used the acronym OMW instead, it's not like Shouto would ever bother to use it anyways.

It only took a few seconds before there was a light knock on the door.

"Come in, To- Shouto!"

Izuku called out. Todoroki swept in, pristine and perfect as ever, handing the tray to Midoriya and sitting at his desk.

"Hello Izuku. I brought you a bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon. How did you sleep?"

"I slept great! Kacchan and I cuddled all night, and I dreamt that I was living in a cabin with pet wolves that were all our classmates in animal form."

Izuku chattered between mouthfuls, still talking less than usual.

"What is going on, Izuku? I have been worried and so has everyone else."

Midoriya let out a long whoosh of air as his body seemed too deflate.

"Its complicated. But it will hopefully get better soon. Spring break is coming up and I'll finally have a chance to deal with it then."

Hopefully, the green headed boy thought to himself as Todoroki nodded along.

"Let me know if there is any way I can ever help Izuku, I am here for you."

+++

The stores were either closed or empty at the mall that Sunday morning, Katsuki was surprised any were open at all. He wandered the open shops, skimming the many shelves for anything close to what he was looking for. Bakugou had made a list of some of the hundreds of items he had read about and researched online.

Katsuki noticed a baby store was to his left as he walked. He stopped and thought for a moment. Should he go in? Should he keep walking? If he was going to find most of the stuff he wanted it would be in there. Katsuki would not back down, not now, not ever. He was going in.

The clerk at the front did not even notice Bakugou walk in, she just kept scrolling on her phone with a bored look on her face.

The aisles were small and brightly decorated, soft blankets and baby food stacked in neat pastel rows. One particular baby blanket caught Bakugou's eye.

The blanket was fuzzier and thicker then the others and had little green pastel bunnies printed on light yellow fabric. All the bunnies seemed to be the same one, just in doing different activities. Closer to the bottom the bunny was covered in bubbles and in a small tub, taking a bath. In an upper corner the bunny was eating a carrot. The different activities went on and on, it was perfect for Midoriya, he would be busy staring at the print all day.

Katsuki imagined Midoriya cuddled up under it, cheeks flushed and softly snoring. Bakugou's cheeks started to burn and he shoved the twin sized blanket into his basket.

Next was the aisle with the stuffed animals and dish-ware & cutlery. A set of All Might dishes caught his eye. It was made up of a sectioned off plate, a shallow yet wide bowl, a sippy cup, and a pair of plastic cutlery (spoon & fork), all covered in either a cartoon All Might or one of his many popular symbols/colors. Bakugou not only knew that Midoriya loved it, but Katsuki loved it too. Everything about the set was perfect, and he did not hesitate before placing it into his basket with the bunny blanket.

A dish-ware version of the bunny blanket joined the other items in his Katsuki's basket, a long with a cartoon bunny pacifier and All Might pacifier- 'just in case' was the blonde's excuse.

Katsuki took a deep breath in preparation as he turned to the stuffed animals. There were so many sizes, colors, and textures. It was overwhelming. Bakugou ended up getting a cartoon green bunny made by the same company as all the other 'bunny merch', a mini All Might pillow, and a cute angry orange and yellow bear that reminded Katsuki of himself.

As he checked the time on his phone, Bakugou made his way up to the check out counter, heart thumping loudly in his chest.

The woman at the counter looked up, sighing as she started scanning his items. Bakugou's fingers started to twitch with a mixture of excitement and nerves. He still had to think the rest of this plan through.