Final

No One's POV

Baekhyun refused to sleep, "Chanyeol..." he mumbled. The king hummed, "I thought you were going to sleep..."

"I was..." he yawned, "but it won't let me, they knew they lost... I heard them..." Baekhyun rubbed his belly to hug himself, "you know... Taeyeon."

"Ah? So, you're implying that... we should shut her down and submit to Leviathan?"

'Yes, yes, yes, bitch~ I am so craving to burn her every single time! I've been waiting for thousand years...'

Baekhyun scoffed to hide his chuckle, "you're so evil, Leviathan! But anyway, yes~ she's excited to torture her to death."

'Child, you know you can't hide the laughter if you are too relieved to know that this baby is safe," her voice sassed. Baekhyun giggled, "fair enough!" Chanyeol also raised an eyebrow, he was full of curious to hear what she told Baekhyun.

"Huh, what did she tell you now?"

"Nothing much, just encourage me to laugh~" he yawned, "I'm so drowsy but it won't let me sleep in peace if we don't do anything after what I heard..."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to get kinda drunk when we get there..." Chanyeol kissed his forehead, the pregnant guy nodded, "we will take care... right?"

Chanyeol's turn to nod, "yes..." he then picked Baekhyun onto his arms instead of letting a pregnant fiancée walk, they were heading to meet others even Baekhyun grew to love him even what Chanyeol did make him feel attached.

"Okay, boys! I hope y'all solve, Baekhyun has changed the plan. We need to go to throw Taeyeon to hell so Leviathan can torture as she always wants."

"Wait...? Why change to do it now?" Kyungsoo asked. Baekhyun added, "she is forcing to kill us even she already found out that we cured Kai and Sehun... even someone said they are outnumbered after seeing the monsters' death back in the final journey. Honestly... we were outnumbered and I wiped them out. We need your help, join us and you can have what you want after this."

"Then would you have more than 3 cute babies?! I wanna play with those cuties!" Luhan giggled, "you said we can get what we want after!"

"Can't you even consider my mood swing and pain?" Baekhyun pouted, "but fine... only if he agrees."

"I agree especially you made me feel good," Chanyeol smirked. Baekhyun slapped him on his chest, "pervert!" Everyone laughed, "instead of getting you, just bring our nieces and nephews instead," Suho smiled. Everyone nodded in agreement, "sounds like we have agreed... can we go now?" Baekhyun asked.

"Absolutely! We shall go, our dearest commander," Suho smiled. "Geez, I'm not used to this..."

The 12 boys left and went through the same way as they did when they were heading to steal Baekhyun for the first time in the beginning. Baekhyun learned how did they manage to jump out from the unknown kingdom to the earth~

"Note... how many things have I been missed out??"

'Since it has been a few months~ you still missed out a lot, honey~ you never asked about this~'
(Let's say the time passes like... 4 months?)

Baekhyun sighed as he felt kinda strange because he hasn't been there on the earth for months and his system adapted to the new environment that is meant to be his official home. "How are we going to find her?" He asked.

"We smell or whatever," Chanyeol answered.
Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "that's not the clear answer, sir~" the cheeks puffed.

"SHH!" They shushed Baekhyun and they whispered: