VII

Taeyeon's POV:

Is Baekhyun alright now? He always runs to me whining what strangers would be done to him - I kinda missed his company here, he is very sweet and funny but now it was quiet without him.

I wonder how he is doing, I headed to my witch office, I sat down and moved the blanket away from my desk and picked the crystal ball from my drawer and placed it very gently. My hands touched the smoothest glass and the light blue glow, it was a gift from Baekhyun from a recent event.

I lifted my hands up and gestures into the air while chanting.
The light turned into a "movie" to witness everything, Baekhyun was abducted and it wasn't 100% pleasure to him. I was surprised at how bold Baekhyun treated Chanyeol.

Second - Chanyeol would be hard on Baekhyun at the beginning but he was falling for Baekhyun since day one.

Third - Baekhyun would fall in love and carrying the baby in his belly that belongs to Chanbaek and saw them kissing lovable and happily living together. My heart crumbled.

Fourth - Baekhyun would discover his background, the history, and his true identity not only as an archangel but half of Leviathan. The strongest type along with Chanyeol. I also witnessed the apocalypse too. Not only the war but death ahead, even I already know I bid their greatest worst enemy help me to fight.

Fifth - Chanyeol and Baekhyun have a big family, they were getting married and survive.

And lastly, the battle between me and Chanyeol to win over my Baekhyun, I saw the version of me was crying in a heartbroken way and there were three ways for me to die, 1) Chanyeol feeds me to Leviathan 2) Baekhyun forces himself to kill me or 3) I kill myself.

Those seem mixed with the darkest and happiness, I won't let it happen! I hesitated and I did something to communicate with Baekhyun. I struggled and he didn't answer!

I went gone insane and seek revenge.

No one's POV:

After Baekhyun spent a half hour to convince those idiots as they are very idiotic to him. He wondered how his mother handles those crazy monsters. NCT and EXO are now in peace and apologized to each other. The problem is solved. Baekhyun bids them farewell and took his belongings back to Chanyeol's castle to settle in Chanyeol's room and bathroom. Baekhyun promised that he will go visit NCT often to the eye to make sure nothing else will happen.

Baekhyun and EXO arrived back safely
-
-
-
10 brothers were very excited; helping Baekhyun to unload everything, Sehun and Baekhyun were close again.
Baekhyun is also worried in silence.

"Hey hyung, don't fret, we will protect you!"

Baekhyun chuckled quietly as he decided to dodge his worries, "I can handle myself, you smell like baby powder! I wanna bite you," they laughed. Sehun allowed Baekhyun to bite his shoulder lightly and playfully then they started to play around.

"Why is it so loud? Oh my god! You two didn't invite me to play too!" Kai pouted.
"C'mere, Kai!" Baekhyun threw the pillow at Kai.

Kai caught it, he laughed and joined to play rough, Baekhyun is being himself! He forgot about their awful behavior, "YAH! YOU CHEATED!" Kai shouted as he was playing 'Go Fish' with Baekhyun and Sehun.

"Did not!" Baekhyun denied even he did! He was wearing circle glasses.
"Did so!"
"Did not!"
"Did so!" Kai smirked and laughed at his reaction.

Sehun cheated as he peeked at both, "my turn! You both have number 7! Give them to me!"

"That's not in the rule! You cheated!" Baekhyun cried. Kai whined, "I'm not gonna give it to you!"
KaiBaek high fives and threw the cards at Sehun. Chanyeol and Kris entered, they watched how crackhead Baekhyun is.