XVIII

Chanyeol's POV:

After we made the interesting deal, of course, I would help! See him with me was so irresistible especially I can tell Baekhyun is hiding his lust. His mood swings due to his pregnancy stage; he looked at me and looked away shyly. I chuckled, "although before we do step one... I'd want to ask you to do me a favor."

He blushed and tilted his head, "hm?"

"I don't think my mini buddy can wait any longer. C'mere baby." I whispered seductively and he whimpered desperately, both of us connecting the lips and started to make out; his smooth hands started to unbutton my pants while I hook his top and ripped it wildly.

"Don't worry about them, let us have fun to let the things go for a bit," I whispered; our eyes went red, and in less than 5 minutes, we both were naked and grinding against each other. My fiancée moaned for more touch, the hands roaming around the body, and he kissed me deeply. Wild!

I don't want to hurt him since he is pregnant, "I want your Lil monster in me," he whispered, "are you sure? I doubt you'll be able to walk again." I chuckled and pitched his nipple. he yelped and groaned, "I-I-I don't care. It's your fault for turning me on like this!" He said furiously and impatiently. I chuckled again, "bad answer, it's your fault for being Irresistible for turning this king into gay for you. Lemme prepare you before you roll your eyes back and scream my name again."

"oh fuck you, hurry up!" he whimpered as I can tell he is getting hard again.

I grabbed the lube to apply on my fingers and adjusted his legs before entering the entrance to stretch while he was groaning in pain and full of pleasure until it was fully stretched. I smirked devilish, "impatient, love? Tsk, let's do it, shall we?" I inserted it into the entrance to stretch so it could at least fit better. He mewled and squirmed so lewdly until my manhood couldn't hold much longer, "fuck that shit."

"Finally!" Baekhyun whined as he wasn't fully satisfied, I unbuckled my pants and boxers and immediately putting a dick in then thrust further without mercy as Baekhyun swore without being embarrassed. I didn't expect our decreased leader's son to be like this. Feeling his wall inside tightening around my crotch, I grunted and held Baekhyun's thighs after putting them around my shoulders. He screamed; I didn't care and thrust aggressively.

Our skin slapped, pleasure groan; grunt; moan have escaped from our mouth, uneven hot breath, and admiring Baekhyun's lewdly expression as I hit his sweet spots inside.

"Y-YEOL!"

Fucking devil, his voice is my lullaby for the rest of my life, I groaned because I feel I'm getting closer to cum, I told him, "cum for your daddy..." I deepened my voice. He yelped after he lets go of the white sticky liquid and finally it was my turn to overflow inside his entrance. 

-

-

-

-

I checked the time, our activity had last around 30 minutes. I pulled it back and collapsed next to my fiancée there.

Baekhyun gave me a beautiful stare, he stirred carefully to lay down on the stomach; "are you certain that I'm not your entertainer?"

I looked at him and shook my head, "no, maybe in the beginning but I realized you're more than just a toy..." I confessed and pulled him close; "babe... do you love me?" It was my turn to ask. He shyly nodded, "might be too early but yes I do and it's developing." He chuckled, "why?"
I sighed, "I don't know why I'm asking you this."

He looked at me as if he knew the answer, "I think you need to talk to other brothers of yours to tell you the experience and you probably feel the same." He buried his face against my chest after he turned into the right position. I thought so, "Baekhyun..." I was gonna ask him something but he fell asleep in my arms, I felt the warmth and looks like Baekhyun is the answer to a prayer to put one lost missing puzzle to make it complete. I smiled and kissed his hair before securing him to sleep together.