XIIII

"But... you were-"

"Sick, I get it, it won't last long because this medicine works differently than human's pills, however..." Baekhyun's eyes glow red, "shall we, my love?"

Chanyeol hesitated then nodded, "I'll go gentle."

"No needs to, do it as you always do and I'll measure it, I ain't gonna help you if I don't gather enough information. Regardless... I'll like to see my hottie's move." Baekhyun punched to start the game.

Chanyeol dodged and grabbed the fist and then he pushed Baekhyun after he popped Baekhyun's knuckles.

"Ouch! But damn... good start!" Baekhyun flipped himself backward as gymnastic and both feet hit Chanyeol's chin and jawline as soon as a king fell down, he moved his mouth to strengthen the jawline, "oops—" he snickered. Unexpectedly, Chanyeol's face turned into Leviathan with the giant mouth, pointy sharpest teeth, long tongue, almost eyeless and the veins were revealing through his skin; the claws grew sharp.

"Oh, shit..." Baekhyun gulped and his brain just pulled the alarm lever; he recalled what mentors and Lucifer told him about Leviathan, his unexpected expression turned into a sinister look, "great, come here boy!"

"You're testing me, are you?"

"Maybe no but ahem, you surely are like the chick that goes cluck cluck! Damn it, I'm too bored and oh!" Baekhyun dodged from super-speed scratch, "I ain't a small yellow chick; I'm better than those pathetic creatures which were so useless!" Baekhyun didn't prepare himself but he just asked for it. He sort of regrets because he was picked and tossed to the wall!

Chanyeol just used super-strength and the wall just cracked, Baekhyun groaned and fell then smirked, "I didn't know that it would be painful like this, nice, nice!" The light flickering, the shadow of the huge black wings behind the back on Baekhyun; the light-powered down and then it turned on again like lighting; he started a fight, they were tied, none of them had beat and they had seemed like they could reach each other before dodging and attacking. It took more than 30 minutes.

Baekhyun used his superpower to end the game - he used the super-strength without the touch, he only moved with his hand; he made Chanyeol levitate and got hit the thick foam that was used for gymnastics against the wall so he won't hurt his lover.

"Game over!" Baekhyun announced, Chanyeol went back to normal, "ugh..." he then collapsed, "my energy."

Baekhyun fell back exhausted too, "I didn't expect that our small battle turned out so good and how long is it?"

"Dunno."

Baekhyun looked at the clock, "45 minutes?! Oof, my energy drained!" Baekhyun rested his head on the floor, Chanyeol crawled, "will I get the result?" He laid next to his Baekhyun.

"Yes! I have checked the survey report from the researcher who collects the information about your specie, oddly enough — you are stronger than the standard type, I checked the background and experience this myself, you surely have highly ambitious when it comes to fighting. You have an advanced mind and you could read mine, I don't know if you can read others but the result of the test, you completed the score as Leviathan." Baekhyun smiled, "I will happily lead you what you always wanted but sadly I've to take it back because I have to protect my parents' powers. I wouldn't share my dad's power - Lucifer wouldn't like that because he gave them to me when I was born. I can provide your previous leader's abilities for the war only."

"I never have any experience but I've seen your mom do that so many times."

Baekhyun chuckled, "would you like to use firepower? It suits your traits! Plus your hair is red and you have a short-temper too!"