II

Baekhyun's POV:

Wait, am I hearing it correctly that I am in Leviathan's kingdom and I am going to be his spouse?
He just abducted me and he is evil! I frowned while listening to a prideful king talking about each rule, huh... is it necessary? We entered a beautiful garden.

What? I thought it would be very dark and deadly but I am wrong, I looked at Chanyeol; he stared at me as he was staring my soul. I looked around without talking about the plans with him, for some reason something pointed me out to shortcut. Hm, why not.

"Nah-Ah! You are not leaving, there is no way out, it is impossible."

My hands tightened into the fists, "as long as I am not afraid to cross the line and it he reason I stayed quiet because I'm not interested into this topic and second, I'm not going to marry a snake-like you, sorry honey, I am hoe for someone else. Have you been wondering why I am not afraid of you? No, of course, this is not my first time facing the stupid game which I am kidnapped for the nth time!"

I let my furious mood come out and I threw my arms into the air to express, "and for what?! Same reason! I wonder is that how you impress a future partner or maybe wives by kidnapped them and forced like this?! How many of them, six? Back off, I am not giving myself a sex doll for you to get fuck for nothing!"

"Fierce, I see. Who said I have wives? You are my first and last who WILL carry my heirs - I am not very aware of your situation but this time, you're not going to escape anymore - go ahead and try me, cutie,"

How did he know that? I accepted the challenge without hesitation.

I let go of my angel blade and behead Chanyeol; the black goo as the blood spilled on me and the floor, the head rolling back to connect the neck and once it was going back to live, I am fucking screwed. He is being honest that he is Leviathan!

"Uh, goodbye!" I ran off as the voice from ahead.

"Go get him!"
"Yes, your highness!"
"Aye!"

Something like that, I looked back and I didn't count, it appears to me that 10 men total were chasing me, their face looks hot but I could see the black veins, claws, sharp teeth along with human faces. I also saw the smirk on them, I gasped when one of them vanished and reappeared in front of me. I dodged and ran to the tree, I attempted to run on the tree trunk and then jumped back as a professional gymnast.

My blade slashed somebody spots apart, seems like it's not working but I'm protecting myself and I landed on the ground safely, I huffed and ran away again but faster this time. I went through the maze of green branches that gave me Princess Peach's garden vibe but those flowers were blooming and now... when I kept running, the flowers turned into the black! What the fuck?! Where am I? Why didn't I get scared?! That's not normal! Without looking back, I heard the loudest bark from another direction.

Hellhound? That's what my angelic instincts tried to tell me, I could feel that they're getting closer, I heard the laughter and mocking behind me. I ran in the wrong direction but realized it's another way, oh well! I think I lost them, I arrived at the nicest design of the gate, I threw my blade up and the gravity dropped my blade down, I caught it by my teeth even it's gross.  I could taste the disgusting flavors of the blood, I was sweating and climbing up, my hands were so close to the "winner line" and my hand reached out to embrace one more time, yes, I'm gonna be free!

But... nope, the coldest wet slime crawling up to my ankles and kept pulling me down. I refused and grunted even my shoes fell off. I yelped when my hands were so close to slipping off! They're strong, my blade fell off too and my hands sweating and slipped away, I fell down as my body hit the ground. The cold slimy black goo released my ankles, the footsteps approached me.