XII

Chanyeol's POV:

His voice sounds seductive when he says, "hello, boys."

It sorts of giving me the demonic / spirit vibe when they greeted. The strangers were going to shit on their pants, they dropped the few installments on the floor as they unexpectedly saw him.

"Baek?" He chuckled nervously, "what are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you whatcha doing here. You boys are seriously in trouble, how painful my heart is to see my traitors betray me like this." Baekhyun wiped his tear exaggerated even no tears coming out. He was acting like a villain.

My eyes narrowed down to the grumpy boy, is that... my old pal Yoongi?
The band was hiding the bomb if I guess correctly. They slowly leaning back against the wall to install, Baekhyun snapped to let Sehun and Kai come up from dark corridors on the side and where the strangers were leaning was in the middle.

Sekai sneaked and caught Jimin and Jin then pulled them away.

Baekhyun looked back at me, his smirk was absolutely perfect, I walked out from the empty area in the dark to the light as I'm behind Baekhyun with a full of pride. My eyes are scanning to see if they've prepared something like the gun or so. "Hello, nice to see you again."

Yoongi pulled his own shirt against the neck off to let himself gulp heavily then relaxed as always, "y'know what?! Forget our plans! Do it now! Now! Go!" RM shouted. J-Hope ran to press the bomb against the wall - Baekhyun allowed his gangs to come but more enemies who followed BTS joined to fight! I saw my brothers are tearing the opponents down, three guys came to me, I pulled out the gun and shooting two and grabbed one; my face turned into a monster again, my Leviathan mouth widens opens and crashed the skull.

Baekhyun and J-Hope had started a fight even it's activated! More were coming to our way, none of us are aware of how to disable it, we all saw 20 seconds left to go. Baekhyun got hit and fell, J-Hope screeched and tried to eat him, I ran to Baekhyun and my aggression unleashed as I tackled and choked him.

Baekhyun had some scratches on him, his clothes were so messy from the fight, more were coming to my queen, I smashed J-hope's head on the floor 5 times to knock out. Baekhyun crawled to the square installation on the wall and opened it as he was trying hard to disconnect. The voice said:

"5... 4... 3.."

"RUN!" whosever survived and tried to run away, my team captured them and threw them against the wall to take advantage, I started to get worried and killed whosever aiming at Baekhyun.

"2... 1... it has disconnected."

Baekhyun panted heavily, we all are relieved at the same time we looked at BTS members who immediately took J-hope and escaped. He quivered and felt the goosebumps, "babe?" I asked.

Baekhyun kneeled down and he looked down as if he was possessed but no, the black veins showed very clear on his skin, his breath was getting uneven and fell down as he curled into a ball again, all of us ran into the circle to check if he was going to have another attack.

"Babe..." I whispered and touched his arm, he relaxed again and he grunted softly as his teeth grew sharp in the same form then the fangs went back to normal, the veins started to disappear. Baekhyun sat up as he stared blank, "what is... happening?"

"You are a freaking hybrid! Angel and... Leviathan?!" Suho responses.
Baekhyun shook his head, "d-dizzy..." he then fainted again and fell unconscious. I caught him, "what does it mean?" I pulled him so close because Kai was going to touch him. Kai gave me the hatred competition stare, Lay spoke, "his body is very sensitive, his system is overwhelming and exhausted. According to my thought, his inner self is leashing, he will recover soon."