Shadow stalker

The shadow stalker is a mainly ambush predator with insane speed

The shadow stalker is a mainly ambush predator with insane speed. They can grow upwards of 20 feet the tallest ever recorded was 39.2 feet tall. They hunt mainly from dusk to dawn but it isn't uncommon to see them out during the day. They are smart creatures and know how to knock down trees to get to things high up in them. They have a very good sense of smell and hearing. Their eye sight compared to their sense of smell and hearing isn't the greatest but they tend to have better eye sight than humans. They have very good night vision. They live in forests and taigas. They can live for more than a hundred years. They have an insane bite force able to crush bones like twigs and are known to hunt for sport throwing their prey around like ragdolls. They tend to be loners but can be founds in packs of three and in very rare occasions packs of 4 to 5. They are very hard to kill due their thick scales. They can be found and caves and mainly sleep during the winter but they can still be found hunting during that time. They are very active at night and it's near impossible to escape from them best thing to do is run into a house and close the door. They will eat any meat they find rotten or not. They are solid black with glowing red eyes.