The Cave Dweller

The Cave Dweller
Antrum habitator

(Don't mind the text on the paper)The Cave Dweller is powerful and strong creature that mainly lives in the caves or abandoned mines of mountains, but can be found in any cave

The Cave Dweller is powerful and strong creature that mainly lives in the caves or abandoned mines of mountains, but can be found in any cave. They are blind and use their strong sense of smell and hearing to find their way around. Not much in known about how the cave dweller can see/know where gems are.

They are carnivores, but have seen in extreme cases eating underground plants. They've also been seen eating rocks. It is unknown how they hunt, but they've been seen on the surface looking for food.

They have powerful jaws and front claws used for digging up gemstones. There is no sexual dimorphism in cave dwellers. They are 5-6 feet (1.524-2 meters) tall and 12-18 feet (3.6576-5.4846 meters) long.

They are pack animals that live in one big group or colony, but spilt up into smaller groups made up of 4-8 cave dwellers. It is unknown how big a whole cave dwellers pack is due to them living in such dark caves.

They are heat resistant and can be found pretty deep underground.

It is unknown why they collect gems, buts it's speculated that they collect gems for gem dragons haven been see giving gems to dragons.

They have light blueish grey scales their head being darker and more blue and their jaw being more grey. They have sharp rock like horns on their shoulders and legs. They have two large horns and two small horns on their head and a thick skull.