01

Ch-1:After 2  year

John 's POV :

After breaking the hug, I went to kiss her. But......

She said, "Mr. Robin behave yourself, I am your companies contact model not your wife! What is wrong with you?"
I was shocked. What? Not my wife? She is my wife.

"Roya, my god listen to me.." I try to start conversations
She cut me off "Sorry Mr. Robin you are mistaken. My name is Rihanna Dimitri. Your assistant just introduced us. How could you forget this easily! Excuse me. I have to go.."

She get away from me and start taking with other guests.

I look at my glass. I again tasted it properly, smelled it. It is orange juice. Is bartander mixed something or what? Am I really mistaken? Am I imagining some eles as my wife?

Really??? I was hell confused. She make me confused.

I went back the bar, sit back on a chair. I didn't break my eye contract. I was staring at her without blinking my eyes. I Call that assistant and asked "am I seeing what you are seeing? Show me your fingers. I can not become drunk by drinking orange juice! Am I? Here drink this" I give him my glass. He hesitated first, then I give him a angry glare. He start drinking it.

I asked him "what is it?"

He replied "orange juice."

I again asked pointing at the girl who herself introducing as Rihanna Dimitri or whatever!

He said "Our signed model."

Okey fine. I will find it out just let this party over or I find her alone.

I was still looking at her, I don't care what other thinks.

She was talking with people and in conversation, I also see her, peeking at me. I am making her nervous.

She excuses herself and went to hotelroom. I followed her behind.

When we were in empty lobby, I Call her name "Roya, please wait."

And stopped in the spot still, she did look at me back. My breathing became heavy, I was literally running after to catch her steps.

When I reached closer to her and said "Roya what is this drama! I know it's you, I didn't create a scene because we are at public. Now stop.." before I complete my sentence.

I slap sound heard in the empty lobby. She just slap me and went inside her room. She shut the door on my face. Before I could react anything.

I was holding my jaw, she really slapped me good. It is still hurting. Okey, I deserve it. I didn't knock the door. I just was cassing hand on jaw where she slapped me. Because I understand she is my Roya, Just pretending. I stand there for a moment.

I went out from her room, with a hand on my jaw. Its still paining.I also booked a room on the same hotel.

I looked at the mirror. Her five fingers are visible in my white cheek. It became red. What she eat before slapping me?She is now start doing domestic violence with me. Poor me, in here my wife is torturing me. First she hospitalized me and now slapped me right across my white face. If media see me like this,they will start a new talkshow about me. You guys will say, I deserve it.....

I start checking all the documents. It has been signed 6 months ago by her. That means my father knew it, she was in virginal Island and become a model. My father knew all about it. THEN WHY DID NOT HE INFORM ME THAT!!

The assistant was still standing there and I saw him trying hard not to laugh at the situation.

I asked him "what? You knew about it all from the beginning?"

He replied "I was the one who planned this with boss.what happend to your face? "

I give him a angry glares.

He start laughing a loud holding his belly. He laughed like that like hours.

"Hahahashahhaha! You should have looked your face. Did she slap you for following her or you try something on her. Sometimes my wife also became wild. Don't worry by the way"

I swear if he was not older then mine and not my father's assistant. I would have fired him because of joking around.

He said "I told you it has been pre-planned for 6 months. And she can't break the contract with us. She is bound with contract for 2 years."

I told him to get out, I will talk to father.

I take out my phone to talk with him. What is he trying? Why didn't he tel me that he know where Roya is?
I was literally dying because of her. In this 2 years, I died every single day for her , remembering her.

In first ring, my father take the call "Son, I was waiting for your call. So how was the party!did you meet our guest and how you like my surprise?"

" So, You knew it, didn't you? She is here and start modeling"
"yeah, son I know about her that she was in the virginal Island for 2 years"

There is too many questions running in my head I asked ", you knew about her from the beginning ! Then why did not you tell me about her? I was dying because she was not in my life , but you didn't tell me. I would have died by panic attacks but still you stay quiet! I would have make things alright if you tell about her at the very moment."

He said "Son, it is not always easy how we think it is. Since you both bound in marrige and you did something very wrong, I don't know what it is but I understand by your talking that you did something very wrong. That is why she left you. You both need time. And I just give both of time to realize the mistake. Times heals every thing. "

" I know father but 2years, I lost 2 years of my life. she would maybe think I didn't even try... "

" You love her, and she maybe love you too. times heal every thing and it was never too late. If your love is true, you will get her back no matter what. You will get her how no matter hox difficult it is. Try your best son and I also make all the things easy for you. Maybe she doesn't want to give you a chance but your father made the solution for you. She will give you change, and this time try harder and make her realize how much you love her. Show her your heart that how much you missed her . Maybe she didn't forgive but you will try your best to get her back in your life. "

" I will try my best dad. And I will not lose in the battle of love this no matter what. I will get back my wife with me. You guys just wait for us, for me and for your daughter in law"

"that is the spirit boy."
"love you dad"

My love this time, I will not lose.

~~~~~

A/N :so next update will be on Roya's POV. Did you miss her?