03

49-okey. We will play the hard way.

John's POV :

"I want you back" I announce it to her.
She changed her position of standing,
She raised her brows and in neglected way, she says "Really Mr. Robin..."

She clap three times and started "You work so hard to throw me out of your life. Now I leave you alone, you want me back?"

I says in my defense, "I didn't throw you out.."

She took deep breaths and says "Oh! Really, do I have to remind you what you did? And what have you tried on me? That night, you try to..."
She stopped, she didn't continue.

I look at her feet in ashamed "I was drunk Roya. You are my wife. We may have fight, In every marital life they faces fight, misunderstanding etc that doesn't mean you will leave me"

She said "Oh. Please it was not fight. You try to rape me that day. And you were cheating. You still want me to be with you? And what are you talking about marrital life, we never had it."

I try to say that....
She placed her hand in her ear and says "I really don't wanna continue this conversation. I leave you and I am not giving you any further explanation about it."
I told her "You are my wife Roya. You just can not eliminate me from your life. I am a part of your life and also you are my life"

Her eyes become red. She laughs at my statement and indicates her finger on her " Me your wife?"
"Really, me your wife.Where were your brain, when you were with that girl! You didn't remember that you have a Wife. And I signed the divorce papers."

"signing divorce papers doesn't break our bound. We are still....."

"Oh please don't give me that shit.. From your mouth, it doesn't fit. TALKING AS SAINT BUT YOU ARE A DEVIL."

"ok. It was all my fault."
"So, what do you want now?"
"Roya, please how make you understand that, i regret every single night. Please forgive and come back."

"Mr. Robin,not always people get forgiveness. You say sorry I hear it. Now get away from my sight."

She try to go away. I grab her and turn her around. "what do you mean by that?"

"I mean, I sign the divorce papers so for me I have no connection with you. I am like a free bird. I will do whatever I want. You don't have any rights on me neither am I!!So I don't show me your face again. You wanted to apologize to me because you regret it. I heard your apologies. "

"Really. I mean changing name and identity do not make you real Dimitri... You are still Mrs. Robin. Mrs Roya Robin."

"I am not."

"oh! Really what if I exposed it to media that your real name is Roya. What will happen next ND what if I mix some more juicy news that you are my wife"

"I really don't care. You are trying to scare me? In media life, people change there name, it is not like I done something illegal. I don't care. Do whatever you want, it will make profit for me, free publicity"

I scratch my brow, "So you will play the hard way. Then fine. I will play the hard way."

I turn around and wear my sunglasses.

I went to my car and start m engine. She turned around to leave. Her short hair filpped. I Call her loud"So Rihanna Dimitri, please come to my office tomorrow. After all you are bound by contact, so please tomorrow sharp 8am. Bye "

I start my car. She wants to play the hard way. Then we will play as she wish. No more excuses. She will really see the devil, what she desire most.
~~
Sorry for late. I really didn't realize that I updated 7days ago!! Though it is short but it is an update..
-do tell me what you think!