05

Ch-51:Shocking News

Roya's POV :

His torture went more days. He call me to  his office to his office without any work. He will just talk with me, do lunch and make me sit there without any reason. I was like his tail, where he goes, he told me to follow him. Like seriously, he is taking revange on me. This contract my foot. I could have throw water on his face and went out from there but only for legal reasons, I can not do that. I have to follow his order.

This torture went 2 weeks. How come I tolerate him and his face!i wonder! I want to screw his face with my sharpe big nails. But it will paint out my nail art, which cost me so much. I never knew the expenses of women's products are that much! Gosh.. I never take care of my face that much, now how much I take care of it now. Being living a life of model sucks. I want my old life where cameras are not allowed, no more pictures, no more showoff, no more fake smile, no more chasing, no more peoples attention!!

But that is impossible, But this life has some advantages too, earn money, waste money, going to the parties and do whatever you want no one will sclod you. No more Family, no more love ones, no more Roya Robin...

This name I was Mrs Roya Robin for one year. I was with him for one year. It is funny how easily, I went out of the relation.

When I first come here, I used to cry.I used to question myself, why he did this to me? Broke my heart? If I was that much UNWANTED for him, he would have told me on my face. I would have leave him easily. If he would say me once that he wants another women like another, I would have never become barriers between them. I would have left the very moment. But, he havetry to act gentlemen, he try to convince me that he love me? He make me feel something I never fell before. Maybe, that is why it hurt most. John, is it was necessary for you to make me fell in love with you and then break my heart?

I used to watch our weeding pictures and the video which was still saved on my phone. He kissed me when Aaron give him sex.

Is sexual need was more bigger then trust? We were married. I wait for my whole life, what went wrong with me? I was virgin.. Why I keep myself for him? I didn't sleep with anyone, like he did before marriage. But I ignored it, but after marriage how can he cheated on me. Marriage based on trust, love, vows, valuing each other, respect our relation. It is a pure bond that we both agree in front of god, to be with each other in good and bad situations.He  corrupt the purity of marriage, I can not stay in unhealthy relationships.

Sex was more important to him and I try to free him. He can do whatever he want. But more truth was about to reaveal, he never wanted this marrige, he tried so many time to get rid of me but only stopped because of contract. He was drunk all the truth start to come out from his mouth. So, he was just pretending to be in love with me, to have a baby to divorce me, i get to know his intentions by his talking style.

I left him.A marriage based on belive, not on papers. He never wanted me as his wife, I just wanted share my whole life with a filthy men like him? I left him with signing the paper. Everything between us ended that day. I was not his UNWANTED UGLY WIFE now, not anymore. This tag, I will not bear this tag anymore.

But what he doing here after 2 years, when start forgetting about him. He again appears in front of for his husband rights. I should have split on his face. Husband??

He is nothing to me now. I am living the life of Rihanna Dimitri now, noone live in her life name as husband. She is just a model to the world, no further identity she have.
There will be nothing between us, only work Purpose Mr. Robin. After 2 years, you will be vanish as you did before. You are a cheater who does not deserve second chance.
If you think, you can fall in your trap like you earlier did, you are wrong. But, what he want now from me after 2 years, he married me for riches. Now what can I have to give him?