ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Xiao Zhan had no escape from his fate.

It was all good until the Most powerful King of Sea-nights Kingdom had decided to take over Dandelion kingdom.

Xiao zhan the only prince and soon to be King of Dandelion kingdom was taken as a captive.

But what was the reason for this war to start? Its simple. The king Sea-nights, Wang Yibo, had been wanting to claim the prince of Dandelion ever since he laid his eyes on Zhan.

At first, the approach was formal, Hand in marriage, but was rejected by the royals of Dandelion kingdom and the prince  himself. It was obvious that the King, Wang Yibo, had warned them about its consequences.

On the face, Everyone in dandelion were alert but after few months with no wrong things going on, everything went back to normal only for the Sea-nights to attack them after few weeks.

The Dandelions and its Royals were deceived by the Sea-nights.

"I would rather choose to be beheaded"-XZ

"if that's the case then you can expect your innocent people to follow after you". -YB

*******

" Why is it me? I was not born to please you or something ". - XZ.

" All I know is YOU will be the one to warm my bed everyday, whether you like it or not". - YB

********

"I m not  marrying yᴏᴜ". - XZ

" As if you have choice"- YB.

********

It has been 2 years ever since that Gruesome and merciless war ended but with the Dandelions people starting to suffer from a never ending torture because apparently Zhan has been refusing to carry any heir of Sea-nights. One way or the other he would find a way to not be conceived which has been getting on Yibo's nerve.

"Because of your tricks it seems like now people have been doubting my masculinity and strength". - YB.

" Then be it that way. You know nothing but to force". -XZ.

Right after the words were slipped a harsh slap welcomed Zhan's cheek.

"Consider yourself lucky this time but the next time I will surely catch that culprit and MIND you, both of you will suffer for this tricks". - YZ

" You will never find out". - XZ

***************

"A great feast will be held in the Royal ceremony hall for that His Highness Xiao Zhan has been conceived. Everyone is welcomed. It will be held three days after". The soldier made the royal announcement.

While the people of Sea-nights were happy and excited, Xiao zhan was shedding bitter tears.

" No no no... This cannot happen. Its impossible. I cannot be pregnant. It cannot be. SOMETHING must have gone wrong.  IT CANT BE..". Xiao zhan yelled and broke down into more bitter tears and started creating chaos in the room, breaking almost everything.

"Your Majesty, His Highness is not in a good mood. He is creating a scene in the room". The lady-in-wait informed Wang Yibo.

With a rush, he reached the room only to find his shared room in a total bad state.

He couldn't control his anger and within a snap, he forcefully picked Zhan up from his miserable state.

" What do you mean by this?" Yibo demanded an answer while tightly holding onto Zhan's left shoulder shaking it roughly.

Xiao zhan gave him a hatred and repellent look.

"Its all because of you". Xiao zhan raised his hand in the air.

*slap*

Everyone were utterly shocked, not even a single-being moved, just pin drop silence. It was expected for that no one ever raised their hand on His Majesty, those who even tried to think of it didn't anymore see the following days sunlight.

*********
That's it for the introduction.

Till then bye.

Beannie ~