ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 5: I can make you do whatever I want

"We have reached your highness". Informed the guard with his head bowed down. 

Xiao zhan looked at his right side to see the carriage door open up for him.

Reluctantly, he made his way out.

Everyone bowed their head down. 'RESPECT'

Finally he reached the giant hall door, which opened up exhibiting marvelous hallway. Splendid marble floor tainted with incredible designs, Magnificent arts works showcased on the wall.

Everything was screaming " Wealth" .

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

"Your majesty, His Highness has arrived". Informed the general while kneeling in front of His King.

Wang Yibo swiftly waved his hand to get him dismissed by. General, getting his message moved aside revealing the entrance of delicate soul, his future Queen.

Everyone's breath hitched upon witnessing such divine beauty, some drooling over. Some jealous as to why the King always gets the best of all! But that's what the wealth is for. Fate also favours the wealth.

His smooth milky skin, making those hungry bastards growl at, his doe eyes captivating innocence with a witty-brave nature, his plump lips in addition with the mole beneath it, fabricated elegance of beauty with smartness.

He was THE ETHEREAL! No one had a denial in it but at the same range one was fully aware of whom he was to be claimed by. He was not an ordinary human either. He carried one the most important blood line, the only heir.

He was a sophisticated-respected prince of all times. People did it, not out of fear but out of his generosity and the love that they had for him.

All this while Xiao zhan held his head up high, nope he was not yet going to bow down in front of anyone. They might have conquer his kingdom but not his pride, Ego and foremost his dignity as being a royal blood of Xiao clan.

So when everyone was silenced up for their murmurs with a glare by the throne. They bowed down immediately, apologising for provoking their King.

" We meet AGAIN ". Yibo said with a huge smirk plastered on his smug face. The room was in pin drop silence. Only the echoed voice belonged to the king.
Everyone except The king and Xiao zhan held their breath in fear.

The war might be over. But not the cruelty of HIS Majesty. Any sound of vexed voice will end up being merciless punished by the devil himself.

Xiao zhan simply turned his face to the other side of wall. Deliberately ignoring the person in front of him. Wang Yibo tighten his fist, 'Just wait till I break this Ego of yours'.

Yibo waved his hand, dismissing everyone from the room except for Xiao zhan.

Zhan felt the movements. He knew that HE  asked them to leave.

" Still not going to answer me?" Yibo questioned with his raised brow, his already smug face turning gloomy.

Zhan, suddenly felt his wrists held tightly. He glared at the other male.

'Just how did this man reach down so fast? What is he? A vampire?'

The thought soon flew away in the air when his jaw was grabbed tightly by the other male. One hand hold his wrists while the other used to grab his jaw.

"Look at me when I speak. Cat your tongue? What happened to that pretty sharp tongue? ". Yibo had his dominating aura emitting in the entire room.

" Its better to be a block head than to reply you". Zhan spoke it sharply.

Yibo smirked at the reply. "Still trying hard to get".

" Is it? So I guess you wouldn't mind if I do this..." Before Zhan had time to react, his jaw was suppressed with a tight force causing it to bulge open, without a waste of time, Yibo invaded his mouth.

Exploring the hot texture, he wanted for more so he deepen the kiss. Xiao zhan had his eyes bulged huge enough to pop out any moment.

Zhan struggled to set himself free from the monster. Finally when the monster saw that zhan was trying hard to free himself enough, he let him go, but with his hand hold his waist close enough.

Zhan had his face flushed red from anger, and it only topped on more with the closeness they had as well as that devil smirk.

Zhan tried to kick hard on this monster's thing , but Yibo smartly dodged it as he saw it already coming. With a fast reflex, Zhan was on the marble floor, with his back head hit the floor, probably there will be a bump on his back head later.

With Yibo on top of him, Zhan tried to push him hard away. But both of his hand were tightly held above his head. While the monster still kept his devil smirk on his smug face.

"You really know that, even if I rape you right here, in this hall, no one is going to help you". Yibo said as if it was a normal thing.

Zhan stopped struggling. Yibo was right, even if he struggled so much, no one was going to help him.

Yibo sinister smile grew further when he saw that his words made an effect on him. He wanted Zhan to obey his words.
He wanted Zhan to do everything that he wished for.

He wanted Zhan to lower his grade when he is ask to do so by Yibo. Zhan shouldn't be arguing back. Its of no use. That thing should be implemented into his freaking brain.

Zhan must do anything that Yibo wants him to do. Zhan must strip himself if Yibo wants to be satisfied whenever and wherever. Zhan got no denial in it.

Zhan must bore his children as a respective soon to be Queen.  And also that the throne needed a heir soon enough.

Zhan must bend whenever he wants him to do so. Zhan must obey! If not, then the punishments can be gruesome.

"..... So its better you be a good boy and keep this in your mind, I can make you do whatever I want ".

With that he let go of zhan and made him stand up and introduce himself in a way too proper manner.

But what's the use? Would that make a effect on Zhan? This mere monster captured his kingdom, killed his father and his lover as well as made his people suffer a lot.

And now this asshole is introducing himself as if it will make the situation any better.

Zhan from then on knew he had no escape from his fate. No matter how hard he tried to escape. He will be haunted down. Only death could apart him from this complex universe.

Zhan wished if he had only died or atleast be killed in the war. He would have not face this at all. But if he was gone, then his men had to suffer the gruesome wrath of this monster.

A slight drop of tear silently rolled down from his eye, quickly he rubbed it of his face. So that this monster could not witness his weakness

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hey there its me beannie.

So its a short chapter. There are some more spice coming up. I will try to add it up in the upcoming chapters.

Make sure to vote and comment. Thank you for your precious time.