chapter 12 : Havoc Casting

🚨Warning : ERROR AHEAD, KEEP YOUR NEGATIVITY TO YOURSELF, NO NEED TO ENGAGE IT INTO MY BOOK. AND IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MY CONTENT, THE DOOR IS ALWAYS WELCOME FOR YOU TO LEAVE. THERE ARE OTHER GOOD BOOKS WHICH CAN SATISFY YOU.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A FICTIONAL WORK, THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO THE REAL LIFE CHARACTERS NEITHER DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL LIFE CHARACTERS.

🦩 🦩 🦩 🦩

"If anything being yours will never be my priority"

"How cute, I can't wait to CLAIM you"

                       🍀 🍀 🍀 🍀

Xiao zhan kept blinking his eyes as the day went way too swiftly for him.

The day arrived. His wedding.

For this past couple of days, his schedule was more of tight. He had to attend every ceremony without his willingness.

And if he rebel to not attend any, Wang Yibo would personally show up to teach him some "lessons".

It would be a lie to say that Xiao zhan didn't try to leave the place, he tried, if not thrice, he did twice, only for him to end up being punished. Oh and to mention his people as well.

To begin with, each had their head chopped off brutally, a gruesome scene displayed infront of both zhan and his people.

And Yibo's men didn't see whoever the person was, they would randomly pick out any person they got their hands on, just like a brood of chickens being butchered.

They didn't stop until Yibo order them to. Thats not even the worst part, those who weren't slaughtered were whipped by the thorn wires and coerced to watch the ghastly scene.  

Wang Yibo made sure to make him watch his men suffer for whenever he tried to escape from his clutches, warning him that he would have the same brutal fate as THEM.

And after those scene, Zhan would be nearly beaten to a pulp.

He had bruises from the war and the additional ones were gruesome to his body, so he was adviced to take rest.

His body began to grow physically weak, not having any urge to eat anything, emotionally being stressed and depressed.

Mentally pressured to do the stuffs he didn't want to made him grow weak.

Due to which, delayed their wedding date, he had to further postpone their date to two weeks, solely for Zhan to recover.

Flash back

After their grueling journey from the east wing palace, one thought consumed Xiao Zhan's mind like a relentless drumbeat: "Wedding." He loathed the very idea, desperate to flee this waking nightmare.

Aware of the potential dangers, any harmful objects were strictly forbidden near him. Nothing defensive should be within his reach.

Later, he discovered that this palace where he was held captive was just a temporary residence. The real palace, the one far removed from here, was supposed to be his "parental home."