Chapter 6

"Your highness, we have reached your chamber".

The lady-in-wait bowed before revealing the room filled with elegance aroma.  

Xiao zhan eyed the room before making a step forward. 'Just how long do I have to stay here'

" Your highness, We have prepared a bath for you and its already the dinner time so the dinner shall  be present after your shower". Lady-in-wait informed with her head hung a bit low.

"What about my men ?... " Xiao zhan asked concern flowed in his voice turning around to face the woman.

"I need to meet them. You cannot expect me to sit here and be all so relaxed about the situation". Xiao zhan demanded

The lady-in-wait was more than nervous to even respond let alone making the eye contact with the prince.

"We cannot send you to the dungeon, Your highness. His majesty has precisely interdicted to let your presence in the dungeon". The general rather responded
on behalf of the lady- servant.

Xiao zhan almost rolled his eyes at the presence of the general. Next to the king, he hated this guy the most. No, excuse that, he hated the whole administrative body of Sea-knight's kingdom. He loathed this fucking place who just impeded his whole peaceful life.

".. The situation is at tight, Your highness. Please don't make an unrest for yourself". The general continued.

Xiao zhan was damn sure now that this whole fucking administrative body liked to get on his nerve one way or the other. And he was no wrong to it. In just few hours of a night, he swore that if possible, he would have burn down this whole place.

Xiao zhan, without any words, turned his heels and went inside the room and slammed the door on their faces.

If not for the strong material used to fabricate the wood, the door would have been into a half by now. Poor door.

Xiao zhan was more of like numbed, slowly making his way towards the tub, he was welcomed with the sweet enriched smell of lavender.

He stared at it, before disrobe his silk material tainted in blood.

He then started to feel overwhelmed with grief, sadness, anger, exasperated about the whole thing.

Just why him?

He never intended to hurt anyone in his life. Let alone dream into having a war with another kingdom.

Did he not behave his best?

He always obeyed the rules.

He was a respectful son, a prince and foremost a soon to be king of his own kingdom.

Just why did God have to snatch it all?

Amd out of all, his men had to suffer all this just because of him. They don't deserve this. They don't deserve him. He should have been killed for their nightmare.

But instead they hanged on him. They see him as their protector yet he failed. He failed miserably.

He couldn't even say his final good bye to his father, whom he loved the most. Who had his faith and trust on him that he would look well after his people and the kingdom.

He couldn't even save chyou, his love. His everything. How he planned to create a new life with her. How he planned to make her stay by his side and rule the kingdom for the rest of their life. How he planned to marry her, have children with her, and enjoy their days when they get old.

All was crushed down.

Everything was brought down with no crust left out.

And all the cause of this was THAT FUCKING STUPID WANG YIBO.

Just because of his fucking ego, he couldn't take no for an answer. He just couldn't wrap himself to the fact that he was rejected by Xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan whipped his tears.

He will make sure to pay back the equal amount of tears he had shed.

He will also destroy him

He will also curse his all peace nights by turning it into nightmares.

He will also make his men suffer.

He will bring down his Kingdom to no crust, even if this means sacrificing himself.

______________________________

Hey there its me beannie.

I know alot of you are disappointed with my no update but for now, I m preparing for my entrance exam so that I can get myself into a good university.

And its been long since I have opened this app. Sorry for the short update and make sure to comment your thoughts and yeah don't forget to vote.

Till then bye ~❤️