Chapter 1

Xiao zhan didn't want to be in this situation neither did he ever wished to be.

Flash back ( few moments ago)

"My prince, the king wants your presence in his chamber". The butler informed.

" Lead the way". Xiao zhan said politely.

"What is it that your Majesty has requested for my presence?". Xiao Zhan addressed his father, The king.

" My prince, the news might not be as pleasing as it sounds but I m not aware of the reason behind ". King Xiao gave his son a nervous smile.

" what is that bothersome thing, your Majesty? If possible I will find a way". Xiao zhan asked his father, one could clearly view his worried look.

"The thing is that King Wang Yibo of Sea-nights has sent a letter for  his arrival in our kingdom. And given that, the precise thing is-.."

"What is it about your Majesty?"

"It is regarding you. He has especially made a request to meet you on his arrival".

" Thats strange. Was there nothing mentioned after that, your Majesty?"

"Nothing. And I know it sounds strange but I m hoping for at least a good thing. You know what I mean".

" Yes I understand your concern, Your Majesty, maybe it could possibly mean that he wants to be friend with us. Especially me, as to you know the rumour for my coronation as a king has been going in every corner of the world". Xiao zhan giggled.

"Maybe he wants to befriend with me before my coronation as a king. You know we only have few age of gap". Xiao zhan continued.

" Lets be positive. For we know that Sea-nights is anything but peace ". King xiao murmured silently before giving a warm smile to his son.

__________________________________________

" Welcome King Wang Yibo of Sea-nights. I hope you didn't face any hurdle while travelling". King xiao expressed his greeting.

But there stood the male with his impassive look as ever. Tall broad shoulders, fair as ever, black orbs holding a deep seriousness within it, his sexy lips combining well with his dominating aura.

"Not at all, king Xiao". His reply slash the greeting timid and short as ever.

" I wouldn't lie but I was shocked when I saw your request for arrival. Nevertheless, king Yibo, I wanted to know as to whats your reason for arrival?". Both of the dominant kings seated face to face in one of the exclusive hall like chamber.

"To meet Prince Xiao zhan". The same timid reply.

" Any specific reason?". King xiao demanded.

"I can only divulge it to him". Want Yibo with his cold husky voice.

"Minister zeak, call prince xiao and tell him that I demand his presence as fast as possible".

" You called me, your majesty, I thought the call wouldn't be too soon".

"I know. I tried my every way to open his mouth for the specific reason. But he has a tight lip as expected".

"Don't worry your majesty. I m somewhere hoping that he isn't here to bombard us with rival stuffs". Prince xiao gave a small smile.

_________________________

"You had requested to meet me, May i know the reason behind it, King Yibo?" Xiao Zhan asked as soon as the doors of the chamber closed.

Wang Yibo turned around to finally meet his 'soulmate'. Well that's what he considered xiao Zhan as.

He stared at him for who knows how long with his heart being flustered yet tighten at the the same time. Nervous and anxiety getting his bestself. Yet his impassive and dominant aura covered it all.

Xiao Zhan coughed a bit loudly after the pregnant pause and to bring back King Yibo back to his consciousness.

"Whatever the reason is, I would warmly like to welcome you in our kingdom since you are our guest" Xiao Zhan said with his bright smile.

"Marry me". Wang Yibo said with no emotion unleashed on his face yet his voice carried seriousness.

"Pardon?" For a while xiao Zhan felt like a deaf person. Maybe he might have heard it 'wrong'.

Wang Yibo sighed before repeating his words. "You must be joking right, King Yibo". Xiao Zhan said with his bewildered face.

After not receiving any response from Yibo, it was Xiao Zhan turn to sigh, " King Yibo, you must not be aware of our rules, no one in our blood line married the same gender. Neither will we allow that". Xiao Zhan firmly said.

" Then you can be the first ". Wang Yibo stated with his husky voice.

Xiao Zhan face reddened not because he was flustered but because of this humiliation and anger.

"King Yibo, if you are here just to humiliate me then please leave" Xiao Zhan tried his best to control himself.

"No i m not here to humiliate you. I came here for a proposal. And i want you to be my bride". That was it. The last needle to keep Xiao Zhan in sane and controlled mind.

Xiao Zhan moved forward in a fast motion with his  sword placed on Wang Yibo's neck.

"Say one more bullshit and I won't hesitate to chop off your head. I m ready to face the repercussions". Xiao Zhan said through his gritted teeths. His white cream face reddened with anger.

Wang Yibo just smirked. "Try me then". This further boiled xiao zhan's blood.

With much of the control, Xiao Zhan placed his sword down. " Please leave. With the respect of you being a guest of ours, I kindly request for you to leave. We have never mistreated our guest neither our guests have ever misbehaved with us".
___________________

"Hope your request to meet Prince xiao has been successful". King xiao said with a smile. But he could notice the tense aura between the two. One was clearly glaring at the other while the other didn't even budge.

"King xiao I have a proposal to make to you. Hope you will accept it". Prince xiao tried to stop him.

"What is it King Yibo?" King xiao asked.

"I want Prince xiao as my Bride".

" I m sorry to inform you King Yibo but i have to deny this proposal of yours. No one of us in our blood line ever married with the same  gender neither will we allow that". King xiao sternly said. Xiao Zhan was smiling for his father's support.

"But i want no one other than Prince xiao as my bride"

"Isn't your sex slaves enough for you? And to note what's with this cut sleeve thing King Yibo". Prince xiao retorted.

"I want you reconsider your deci-" Wang Yibo's words were butted in by King Xiao's heavy voice.

"Enough. That's too much for humiliating any of the being in this World. Please take your leave. We don't want any scenes especially with our guests. We have never mistreated our guests". King Xiao directed Wang Yibo to leave.

"Fine then, you brought this upon yourself. Get yourself ready for this. And you.." Wang Yibo pointed towards Xiao Zhan.

"...I will make you as my bride even if this means to shed pool of bloods". King Yibo turned around.

"Let's see who will become what" xiao Zhan shouted it in his mind.

________________________________________

Well that's it for the first chapter. Hope you liked it. Dont forget to vote.

Till then Bye.

Your Beannie~