H2O:just add water season 4

Episode 1: 1,2,3 no 4 tails.

Cleo, Rikki and Bella were walking down a street and they walked past Emma's old house.

"Hey who is that girl walking in Emma's house?" Asked Rikki.

"I thought they were keeping it for when they get back" stated Cleo.

"Who is Emma?" Bella asked intently.

"She was the other person we transformed with" responded Rikki.

The girls went down to the beach and decided to go for a swim. Before they knew it they were at the moon pool. They sat there talking for awhile until Cleo piped up.

"We better go full moon tonight."

"I'm sure we are fine" Bella said.

"I still want to be safe last time we said we are fine a water tentacle attacked us!" Replied Cleo.

"Plus my dad said you guys could sleepover tonight, although he thinks we are helping each other out on our college application".

"Can we actually do that?" Rikki asked as everyone stared at her, "I need help with mine"

"Sure" Bella and Cleo replied in unison.

The girls slit up and went home to get ready for Cleo's.

There was a knock at the door and Cleo answered it right away. She answered the door to Bella and Rikki, they said hello to mr Sertori then went up to Cleo's room.

There was another knock at the door.

"Who is that?" Asked Bella.

"I don't know probably Lewis?".

Cleo went down stairs and opened the door to a massive shock.

"Hey Cleo! I'm back from traveling!" Emma said with a smile.

"OH MY GOSH EMMA!" Cleo squealed and hugged her.

Rikki and Bella came down to see who it was and rikki's reaction was exactly like Cleo's. They introduced Emma and Bella and they decided to go for a swim. Emma, Rikki and Cleo walked out the door.

"Are you coming Bella?" Rikki asked.

"No it's alright ill pass" replied Bella, and she sat there as her own just like when she first transformed all alone...again.