H2O:just add water season 4

Episode 7: From bad to good

"WHAT!" Rikki texted back, "I think I am going to murder someone, probaly Charlotte."

Cleo texted them to meet up, and so they could tell Bella about denman.

"What! This marine biologist is coming after us!" Was the reaction of Bella,after the news.

"Unfortunately," replied Emma.

"Guys it's my fault, my tail, I won't let denman get to you, only me."

"Cleo no, we are all mermaids, so we all pay the price," Bella said.

" thanks guys"

"I never said yes to anything." Rikki said.

"Rikki!" Emma said.

"Kidding!" Replied Rikki.

"Hmm"

"What you hmmin about Cleo?" Rikki asked.

"I'm thinking about what we should."

"Hold on I think I have an idea!" Bella said, getting up and walking away.

"People need to finish there sentences!" Rikki said sarcastically, then Emma, Cleo and Rikki went after her.

"Bella!" They shouted out, but she didn't here.

They started chasing her again and finally caught up to her.

"So" Emma said.

"It's a long shot, and probaly a bit stupid but it might just work."

"What is it Bella, spill!" Cleo said, she is obvisily scared that denman would find everyone, because of her.

"Charlotte" was her only reply.

"That's a sin against the church, to say her name!" Rikki said.

"Rikki!" Chastised Emma, "that's not nice!"

"Hey we were all thinking it!" Was rikkis reply.

"Anyway" Emma said, "how will she help?"

"Denman thinks that you guys lost your tail, but her mind will be reeling thinking some how you guys are still mermaids, which you are, but if we can get denman to see Charlotte..."

"She will think it was charlottes and won't come after us!" Rikki finished.

"Exactly!" Bella replied.

"But how will we get denman to see Charlotte?" Cleo asked.

"I don't know." Bella sighed.

"I do" Emma piped up.

"How" Cleo asked intently.

"Sorry Cleo, for this plan to work, we need Lewis."

//--(()))/-)-)/(/(;:)-(--/-/)/

Hey sorrryyyyyyyyyyyy soooo much for the long update!!!! I won't be able to update for like 2 weeks going away with no wifi :O have a hoppy Easter! Sorry that's corny :P and again I want to say thanks for everyone voting commenting and faning it means a lot I didn't even think I would get 50 reads and I have over 4000 :O THANKISSSSSSSSSSSSS :)

Remember

Vote

Comment

Fan