H2O:just add water season 4

Episode 9:Fake-up

Cleo was nervous, really nervous. She had to 'fake up' with Lewis, what happens if Charlotte takes it to far? Or Lewis falls for her again? But she knew she had to trust him. They met at the cafe at 8:00 and as Emma had said Charlotte was there. Cleo sat down with Lewis, just near Charlotte.

"Cleo, I'm sorry but I have to tell you something," Lewis said.

"Yeah?" Cleo responded.

"I'm breaking up with you," Lewis said, "it's just not working, good bye."

Charlotte's face went into a massive grin, and when Lewis got up to leave, if possible, her smile got bigger. Cleo started fake crying and ran out.

"Lewis is free, looks like we are getting back together!" Charlotte said.

Rikki and Bella were hiding behind the counter to see how it went. While Emma was somewhere else trying to get charlottes tail.

*next day*

Cleo was walking passed when Charlotte walked up to her.

"What do you want?"Cleo asked.

"You" replied Charlotte.

Charlotte grabbed her and jumped into the ocean. Lucky Rikki was there she got a underwater camera for pictures, she would also have to save Cleo.

Rikki jumped in, and started taking as many pictures as possible, and swam after them.

///:::;;;///:/:/))/(/(/))/):$/&/$/);;;-:///:;/)//

SORRYYYY for the long update and its a bit small! Sorry! Please comment fan vote!! And check out my new book 'Moon Magic' thanks you guys are all awesome wouldn't be writing if it wasnt for you guys!