H2O:just add water season 4

Episode 4: Life has it toll

"Charlotte!" Lewis screamed at her and ran towards the water.

"What were you thinking Lewis she is out in the ocean angry,sad and weak remember what happened last time!" Rikki yelled, then dove in the water looking for Cleo.

Bella just gave Lewis a death stare and said "I can't believe you" and started walking up the beach to Wills House.

Rikki swam as quick as she could to mako which only took seconds. She was lucky to find Cleo safe and sound at the moon pool, though she had tears streaming down her face.

"I always thought after he broke up with charlotte, he would forget her, obviously not" Cleo stated through tears.

"Well we have some serious kick butt powers lets get revenge on the little she devil." Rikki said in a serious/angry tone.

"Yeah so does Charlotte she has more, and knows how we use our powers."

"A-Ha she doesn't know Bella's though does she!" Rikki said excitedly.

Cleo stopped crying and they swam to wills house and explained to them what they were going to do to Charlotte. They decided to get Emma in on it to.

Cleo and Lewis had a big fight, but eventually made up and they used Lewis as bait. They lured Charlotte to mako and that's when the revenge started.

Lewis started chatting up Charlotte and that's when the plan kicked in.

Cleo got a stream of air and forced Charlotte's hands together, them emma and Bella used there powers at the same time to make sure they stuck. Then Rikki used her powers to create lighting and started striking the moon pool cave everywhere, and Charlotte started screaming. Cleo then created a water tentacle and made it cave in on Charlotte and drag her into the moon pool. Rikki started heating the moon pool, while Emma had froze her hands together. Charlotte tried to swim away but the power of jelly had its uses. They all at the same time stopped using their powers and Charlotte instantly swam off.

Everyone started cheering and clapping and started to head back to Land. They all said to meet at rikki's cafe and when Bella arrived she saw that Cleo and Rikki had taken off their moon crystal necklace and had put on their lockets. Bella overheard them speaking, and looking at a camera and said.

"Yeah! Lets put that one in we look really good in that one!" Emma said.

Bella walked over and just said a simple "hey" and they all replied back the same.

"Where are your moon Necklaces?" Asked Bella.

"Oh, we just thought we would wear the lockets for awhile" Cleo said.

"We'll I have to perform!" Bella says then walks inside.

The girls follow in after and wait for Bella to sing.

"This song I newly wrote and is dedicated to my 2 best friends" Bella says with a winning smile and looks over to Cleo and Rikki, who are smiling as well, though Emma has jealousy written all over her face.

"She is rude! I was standing right here and she didn't say anything, is she always like that!" Emma exclaimed.

"EMMA! She is our friend to, we thought you guys were friends too I can't believe you would say something like that because your jealous of Bella!" Rikki replied angrily.

"JEALOUS!" Emma shouted, "I'm not jealous I'm just can't believe you replaced me with some mermaid off the street!"

"We didn't replaced you Emma we just found another friend that's all." Cleo said calmly.

"How can YOU be so rude, and think we would replace you with Bella we would NEVER replaced you with Bella with anyone! If you stayed here we never would have befriended Bella and everything would be ok!" Rikki shouted a little to loud.

The band stopped, and Bella looked heart broken and dumbfounded. She started tearing up, and got off the stage and walked towards the door.

"Thanks Rikki, for not wanting to know me." She said sadly, she started crying more and more until she hit the water before she jumped she heard a "Bella Wait!" But Bella was already swimming, to the moon pool, but not the one on The Gold Coast she was swimming back to Ireland.

Rikki and Cleo dived in the water and started swimming looking for Bella, they instantly went to the moon pool, but she wasn't there.

"I messed up big time! Where will we find her" Rikki said glumly.

Bella was swimming faster then a torpedo her tears barely had time to escape, she had never thought Rikki would do this, She suddenly stopped when she saw a large Group of Sharks infront of her she quickly turned back and decided to just rest at Mako.

"Let's just go she will come back on her on time" Cleo said

"I hope she comes soon" Rikki says then they swim back to the cafe.

Bella finally arrived at the moon pool and just rested there, she got out and waited until she dried then decided to walk along the shores of Mako Island when someone comes up behind her and puts their hand on Bella's mouth and mumbles.

"You messed with the wrong mermaid, I'm gonna kick some serious tail"

"CHARLOTTE!" Bella screams weakly because of her hand on her mouth.