H2O:just add water season 4

Episode 3: 5 is too much

Cleo, Rikki and Emma looked like they were about to murder Charlotte while Bella just looked confused.

"You lost your tail we were there!" Cleo screamed wildly into the cold air.

"For the last 12 months I have been working and working to try to get my tail the first 3 full moons I tried and it didn't work! Then I found out how to channel moon light into jewelry, and when reflected on water, it's like the 'special' full moon.So here I am a mermaid in all my glory, plus new powers!" Replied Charlotte.

"I see you have a new friend, what power does she have, can't beat me when I have yours,Emma's and Rikki's plus I have a new controlling power over people's bodies, AND I can talk/command sea creatures to do stuff for me! So stay away from the sea..." Charlotte said then quickly dived in the moon pool and swam off.

The 4 girls quickly raced after Charlotte but couldn't find her, so they decided to back to Cleo's and sneak in through the window to assure Sam and Don that they were ok.

The power turned on and Sam and Don went downstairs again and started watching a movie while Kim was in her room.

"Who is that girl she doesn't seem nice." Bella said.

Cleo started raging on and on about Charlotte and after she was finished Bella looked horrified and Emma and Rikki just nodded their heads in unison.

The girls decided they would watch a movie on Cleo's laptop.

"I'll go and make some Popcorn!" Rikki said and went downstairs while Bella followed quickly behind.

"Rikki, I think Emma feels intimidated by me, I mean call me crazy but I think she's jealous." Bella said.

"Please! Emma was our friend way before you were she wouldn't be jealous she just doesn't get hung over things easily."

"O..k" replied Bella.

They went upstairs and half way through the movie Cleo and Rikki were fast asleep.

"Hey I'm sorry we haven't been introduced properly I'm Emma it's nice to meet you Bella."

Bella smiled back and looked at the laptop.

"Can ask you a question?" Emma asked.

"Sure" Replied Bella.

"What's with the new blue crystal ugly necklace they have on, I mean we used to always wear our lockers to symbolize our friendship." Emma said, which really offended Bella because Emma didn't no that she lost hers in the ocean and can't find it.

She just replied with a simple "yeah" and they fell asleep soon enough.

The next morning the girls got up early and swam around for about 5hours looking for Charlotte before they gave up.

They went for a walk on the beach when Emma suddenly screamed.

"OH MY GOSH ASH! Where is he?? I have to find him see you later!" Then she was off.

The girls walked a bit further until they came face to face with the she devil herself Charlotte...with Lewis!

She looked like she was about to explode but then she just decided to spy on them.

Charlotte jumped in the water and she heard her say to Lewis.

"I'm a mermaid again!"

Lewis was in shock and just stared at her.

She pulled her self ashore and dried off using her powers and she yelled.

"Isn't this great!" She ran toward slew is with open arms and they hugged, and just stood there...for too long before Cleo did something.

Before she did though Charlotte leaned forward and kissed him, and he kissed back.

She pulled away and through Cleo and evil smirk.

"She knew I was here!"

Then Lewis turned around to see a crying Cleo, running towards the water.