H2O:just add water season 4

Episode 6:troubled waters

The three girls knew they had to be quiet other wise the tourist will turn around.

"Let's quickly, and quietly slip into the water." Bella said softly.

"Ok." Rikki and Cleo agreed.

The three girls slipped in the water one after the other, they all went un noticed, except for Cleo.

Just as she was slipping in a tourist with their camera whipped around and saw the sight of Cleo's tail. He didn't see her face but he saw her tail.

Not long after Emma jumped in the water and swam to mako guessing the girls would be there.

"I think he saw my tail and took a picture!" Cleo yelled.

"It's alright!" Rikki replied, "He didn't see your face so your fine."

Emma emerged to the surface and had heard their conversation.

"I think Cleo is trying to say is, what If he is like Zane, remember that disaster!" Emma in putted.

Bella just sat there confused like she was invisible, she didn't have a clue what they were talking about.

///next morning///

Cleo awoke and went on her laptop to go on yahoo. She needed to look up a question for Sam, and forgot to do it last night. When she went on it she pressed on most viewed question, and it wasn't good. Cleo gasped, because it was a picture of her tail. "Does anyone know what this is?" The guys caption read. There were lots of comments but only one caught Cleo's eye, the one submitted by a account called denman47. The comment was.

"I think I know what it is, I am a marine biologist. Where was the picture taken? I need to know."

Cleo just stared in horror at her computer.

She texted Emma and Rikki. Telling them what was on the the computer.

"Charlotte, Denman can life get any worse!" Cleo screamed into the morning air.

///:::////::://///

I hope you r liking the book thanks so much I have way over 2000 read I didn't even think I would get to 50 thanks so much!!! And. Sorry for the short chapter but at least u have something to read! :) thanks again!!!! ~dotty_01