H2O:just add water season 4

Hey guys! Okay so this is part 2 of the season finale and I realised In part one I didn't have a title so I'll make up a title in this part! Hope you enjoy this last chapter of my book! Let's get on with it!

@-&)-(/(:($@-@-&):):;:)-&-@)/)/

Episode 10 part 2: Out to dry

Emma was so scared she just rudely slammed the door in Denmans face, locked it and run upstairs, with the girls following close behind.

"I wish we could do that to Charlotte," Rikki muttered as they ran into Emma's room.

"How?" Was all Cleo could say.

"Okay so since we played it cool she defiantly doesn't know that we are still mermaids," Rikki said sarcastically.

"Rikki this is bad I mean I don't have experience with her but what you guys have told me this is BAD!" Bella said.

"It's worse than that," Emma said, "it's super bad!"

"H-how?" Cleo muttered again.

"Do you think Charlotte some how knew and told?" Bella asked the group.

"Come on let's go out the back way and then we can find out what the heck has happened!" Emma said leading the way.

"Mako?" Bella suggested.

"No, Denman will head there first, it'll be a trap," Cleo finally said.

"Let's catch a bus into Pacific Fair, I don't think Denman is here for shopping, we can figure something out there," Emma said.

"I'm up for that," Cleo said.

"Yeah same," Rikki said in unison with Bella.

(Later at Pacific Fair Shopping Center)

"I'm hungry," Rikki said as the 4 girls walked out of the car park.

"Well we can get something from the food court," Emma said.

"We can talk there at a table," Cleo suggested.

(The girls found a table got some food and sat down)

"So if Denman is after us and not Charlotte, how are we going to escape, because she knows are secret?" Bella asked.

"We need to steer Charlotte in her direction, like maybe ask her to meet us somewhere, and do the same with Denman," Cleo suggested.

"Cleo that's genius!" Bella said.

"Okay then where are we going to fake meet them?" Rikki asked.

"Mako," Emma said,"it's the perfect place, and it's believable on both parts that we would want to talk at mako."

"Let's go, I'm sick of these people!" Rikki said her mouth full of food.

( later @mako)

"Okay they will be here at 4 and it's 3:30," Bella said.

"Emma what's the plan?" Cleo asked.

"Well I told Charlotte to come at 3:55 so she will be here first and she will come from the water entrance because it's easier, Then Denman will arrive and she will see Charlotte, and BAM she forgets about us and Charlotte gets what she deserved."

"Wow take a breath, big plan but I think it'll work," Rikki said to Emma.

"It's nearly time let's hide!" Cleo said.

(3:55 that day)

The 4 girls saw the shadow in the moon pool as Charlotte was swimming up about to break the surface.

"Hello?" Charlotte called out, "Are you guys here?"

Charlotte decided they weren't there yet so she waited until she heard footsteps, and a voice call out "Hello?" It was Dr Denman.

As Denman was walking up the steps she said, "Well well if it isn't the little mermaids!"

Denman's face was full of shock as she saw Charlotte laying in the pool, with a tail.

Charlotte screamed and tried to swim away but Denmams crew had already secured the exit and perimeter, Charlotte was trapped.

"What do you want?" Charlotte demanded.

"Well I guess she will have to do," Denman said, "Bring him in."

A photographer came in, his face full of surprise.

"This will be my greatest success," Denman said with face full of pride.

Emma whispered to the girls, "The plan is working but I need your necklaces for what's going to happen next."

"What are you going to do?" Bella asked holding her necklace.

"You'll see, just trust me," Emma said.

The girls reluctantly gave up there necklaces to Emma, and what Cleo,Rikki and Bella didn't know was it was a full moon.

The full moon past over the moon pool, and the it started bubbling.

"Remember how Charlotte said she channeled enough moonlight to turn her into a mermaid again, well I'm going to do that as well, but it's going to take away her powers," Emma explained.

She held out the three necklaces and the moonlight reflected and 3 beams of beautiful blue moonlight shot into the moon pool, on Charlottes tail.

Emma said to the other girls, "It's working!"

But what Emma didn't expect was the explosion of water. A massive geyser of water shot straight up out of the moon pool, also spraying around the inside drenching Denman, her crew and the photographer. It would've hit the girls but Cleo used her powers to shield themselves.

"Ugh just another failure in this town, I'm never coming back!" Denman screamed as she left the moon pool.

"That wasn't expected but a good out come!" Cleo said.

"What about Charlotte?" Bella asked.

The girls got out of there hiding spot and looked into the horrifically shallow moon pool saw Charlotte floating there drenched, without a mermaid tail.

"I guess I'm not staying either," Charlotte spat bitterly, "I hate you all, that's a promise I'll keep!"

"Should we help her?" Bella asked.

"Nah let her get out herself," Rikki said then jumped in and swam off.

"Why are you guys here I don't need your help!" Charlotte screeched.

"Fine by us," Cleo said, and then the 3 girls followed after Rikki.

(Later that day when the girls were back at Emma's)

"Problem solved!" Bella said.

"Yep done and dusted!" Rikki responded.

"Let's go to the beach," Cleo said and the 4 friends walked down to the beach.

"I hate life not being normal," Rikki said, as the girls sat on the sand.

"We're mermaids, life's not supposed to be normal," Cleo said back.

"And if our lives were normal we wouldn't have as much fun!" Bella told Rikki.

"Fun? Kidnapping, evil people, yeah that's totally fun," Emma responded.

The 4 girls laughed and together they dove into the ocean, knowing they were no ordinary girls.

:()/$-@-$/):);(:$-&@-@-@/&:$;));&-@-&-)-;-)/@

I hope all of you guys liked my story I couldn't have done this if it wasn't for your reads and nice comments I hope you know that you made this story happen I love you all!

Swim deep because all of us aren't ordinary!

:)