Suggest a Villain/Spoilers

Hi guys so um.... Uh.... I'm kinda short of Villains. I need your help to keep this story going, don't get it wrong the story's plot and future events are already planned, the only problem is if that i need more villains in order to reach a certain event.

I'm going to spoil you guys since you all deserve it for waiting patiently for my return, I'll be telling you the future events that is already set to be written

1. Retz's Redemption (Upcoming)

- Retz will be responsible for making powerful villains which will be tough for Mr. Bug and Cat noir to handle, But after some time Gon will be able to get through her and form a bound of friendship which will help him in future events.

2. Peacock heist (Pending)

- After years of searching from both parties (The Guardians Of the Miraculous and Hawkmoths Allies) A long lost Miraculous was found deep under a water temple far from civilization. But with the help of Mr. Bug And Cat noir, will the guardians retrieve this long lost Miraculous, or will it fall in the hands of Hawkmoth?.

3. Forming A Team (Pending)

- After some Incidents, Hawkmoth became more powerful Getting his chances of winning high. To counter this Mr. Bug must form his own team of heroes along with the guidance of the Guardians of the Miraculous to fight off Hawkmoth's powerful Villains.

4. Broken Gon (Pending)

- A new Character will put a strain on Gon's love life that will be the cause of a great disaster. Will Gon Overcome his jealousy?, Or will he fall prey to Hawkmoth?.

5. Miraculous war (Pending/Finale)

- After Finally Uniting The Phantom Troupe, Hawkmoth Was finally ready to settle things with Mr. Bug, Cat noir and The Guardians of the Miraculous. He will unleash all of his powers to create the phantom army That will overpower Mr. Bug's team of heroes and the Guardians of the Miraculous. Will Hawkmoth Finally win?, Or something tragic will push our heroes to win?.

So yep That's about it, So with your help we could explore this 5 future events in a much more exciting way, so don't be shy and comment your Own villains, I'll credit you for it and I'll do my best to make it into a chapter.

So what's your thoughts about the upcoming events, share them in the comments below. See you in the next Future Chapters ☺️.