S1 - CHAPTER 17 Retz

Hi guys, So uhh apparently i forget this ever existed. I'm sorry, i have a hobbit of leaving things unfinished, you guys probably hate me now hahaha, anyways if you guys still like to read this fanfiction, feel free to do so~.

Anyway enjoy the chapter

Fair warning, there are some offensive words so read at you're risk
______________________________________

TEN YEARS AGO
RETZ'S POV

I giggled as my brother Starts tickling me "Stop it big brother I'm so ticklish you know hahaha" i said trying to contain my laughter but he only smiled "My little sister is just so cute and I'm not always around you know" He stops tickling me "You don't want me around anymore?" He said in his pleading eyes "Of course I want you around, you're my best big brother in the world!" I hugged him tightly "And you're the cutest little sister anyone could ever ask for".

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As they continued playing, both of them didn't notice the doors opening and was shocked by a loud voice "AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING OMOKAGE!" Their mother shouted "I was just ta-" before omokage could finish talking he was slapped in the face by his father "How dare you talk back to your mother!, Now go back to studying or else!" His father said glaring at them "And you Retz, aren't supposed to disturb your  brother" Their father said as he grabbed Retz by the hair and drags her out of her brother's room "Father it hurts ah!" Retz cried but she was ignored "Father you're hurting Retz!" Omokage shouted "she'll be hurt more if you keep this attitude, now go back to studying, me and you're mother will take care of this" they said as they slammed the door shut.

"How many times do we have to tell you to not disturb you're brother when he is studying!" Her mother said "but he seems tired, i just wante-" before she could finish, her father slapped her "He wanted what?!, You wanted to distract him so you can have what you want!, For now own you are banned from seeing him, he's my heir to this company I've worked hard for, and you, well you are just a FAILURE" He shouted "You should be grateful that we still allowed you to live here, if it weren't for you're brother, we would have thrown you out to the streets a long time ago, you are an embarrassment to this family" Her mother shouted. They soon left Retz on the floor not caring for her cries.

FLASHBACK

"Hey there pig, are you lost?, As far as I know, a pig sty is kilometers away from here" the son of her fathers business partner said making the other kids laugh "Look at her, she's so pathetic, didn't even bother to dress well, as expected from an unwanted child, her parents doesn't even care for her haha" a nother kid said "Well now, she still worth something, if you like you can be my slut" He said making every kid laugh harder. Retz couldn't take it anymore and punched the son of her father's business partner in the face making him fall on the ground. He starts crying and the kids all around then shouted for help which got the adults attention "My son what happened!" His father rushed to him "Dad she punched me for no reason, I was just being nice to her and tried to have a conversation but she punched me!" He said faking a tear "IS THIS TRUE!" The man was furious "I'm so sorry, we promise to give her a proper punishment for this" Retz Father said reassuring his business partner while her mother drags her away from the party "You just had to embarrass us huh!" She said as she throws her on the ground "You are staying here until you're father comes by!".

She cried helplessly, she was an unwanted child, they always wanted to have boys as their childrens, when Retz's big brother was born, they were quite thrilled as the heir to their company was born. When omokage was excelling in everything he does, they were certain that their next child would be the same, a smart, talented and exceptional child. When her mother was pregnant for the second time, the doctors told them that the baby was a boy and they couldn't be more happy, but when It was time for birth, they were disappointed as the baby turned out to be a girl. They tried to accept her but with her lack of skills and talent, her parents paid no attention to her.