S1 - CHAPTER 1 Begining

Hello guys I'm Shadow and this is my first Killugon story so sorry if it's bad I'm still learning to write and English isn't really my language. So anyways pls enjoy this story if you wish to suggest a super villain just comment down bellow and I'll think of it.

Third Person's POV

"Gon wake up, your alarm has been ringing for 15 minutes" Mito shouted from behind the door. Gon slowly opens his eyes and reached for his phone to turn of the alarm, Gon let's out a yawn and gets up of bed " coming aunt Mito" Gon walks closer to the door and opens it, Aunt Mito greets gon with her sweet smile and ask him to go and eat breakfast. Gon sits on the and aunt Mito serves gon a plate full of pancakes. "Thanks aunt mito" "Your welcome dear, if you need more just ask me" gon nods and start munching a pancake, Mito notice gon's facial expressions and notice something is wrong with gon " Are you alright dear?, You seemed to be down, it's your first day of school you should be happy" "I'm not going to be happy if Retz was there" "Really?!, Two years in a row, is that even possible?" "Yeah like always, Lucky me" Gon frowns and continue eating, Mito is a little concern listening to gon. 'My poor baby boy, that Pathetic excuse for a girl, Retz will make Gon's school life miserable, since grade 7, if only we can do something, but Retz always gets away with it because of money' Mito said to herself.

Gon's POV

After eating breakfast I went back to my room to prepare myself for school, I went to my closet and brought out my school uniform ( the uniform is the pic above), a clean boxer and a towel. I head straight to the bathroom locking the door. I stripped off my clothes, I turn on the shower and the warm water runs through my body.

'I wouldn't be surprised if Retz and her minions be in my class again, another whole new year of suffering, i wish something good happens today' I sigh

??? POV

"Nooroo, Dark wings rise!" With that said My outfit changed in a flash, feeling the power flowing through me I'm desperate to find those two miraculous that will help me bring back my Parents "what better way to find the Lady bug and Black cat miraculous, using my powers I'll lure out those miraculous and I'll have my hands on it" i said with a devil laugh " from this day on, I'll be known as Hawckmoth".

Netero's POV

"MASTER, MASTER, Nooroo's Aura, i felt it, and it's a negative aura" wayzz said with a worried tone "this is bad, a negative aura only means that nooroo was found by someone, Miraculouses should never be used in evil" I looked at wayzz "We need to stop whoever found nooroo" I quickly stood up and form my hero pose "Wayzz shell o..(back cracking sound) ouch OW..." I quickly rest my back on the chair "Be reasonable Master, your too..." "Young, I'm only eighty six" Wayzz makes a couching sound "ehem.. One hundred eighty six, Master your too old for this, i think it's time" I sigh 'wayzz is right, I'm too old for this, I need to find a suitable Miraculous holder' " Your right Wayzz, I cannot to it alone anymore, i need help".

(Time skip) Gon's Pov

After Getting out of the bathroom already dressed for school, i went to my room and grab my backpack and head straight downstairs where my Father and Aunt's Bakery is located.
"Good morning son, ready for your first day of school" My father said with a wide smile on his face, i smiled back at him"Yeah, I'm ready" i said to him 'I hope I'm ready for what Retz has in store for me' I sigh. "Well I'm off to school see you guys later" i kissed Aunt mito in the cheeks and also to dad. I walked outside the Bakery and examined my surroundings. 'Wish me luck mom'.

Third Person's POV

Gon was in the sidewalk walkin along with other people minding their own business. Reaching the pedestrian lane he noticed an old man crossing the road not noticing the approaching car heading his way. Gon looked around and the people didn't seem to care for the old man, without hesitation he run towards the old man pulling him to safety "Thank you young man" the old man said while hugging gon for gratitude but without gon noticing the old man has slide in a small box in his backpack. "Your welcome sir, pls be careful next time ok?" Gon said with a bright smile in his face "Don't worry young man, I'll be sure to remember" The Old man lets go of Gon and waved goodbye. After 10 more minutes of walking, gon arrive infront of the school gate.

Miraculous Mr. Bug ( KilluaxGon)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara