S1 - CHAPTER 12 A Day with The Guardian

The sound of the alarm Echoes around the Room waking Gon, He got up from bed and went straight to the bathroom getting ready for the day. After what happened last night, when he finally get to her the truth, Netero suggested to have a whole day alone with Gon which Ging and Mito approved of.

GON'S POV

After i got ready for the day, i went straight downstairs and saw Aunt Mito cooking Breakfast "What's for breakfast aunt mito?" I ask and she giggled "Bacon and eggs, with toast" she said as she place a plate on the table "Thanks aunt mito" I said and i started eating "Are you ok Gon?, About last night" She takes her seat next to me and looked at me in the eyes "It's ok aunt mito, I understand, Mom just wanted to protect me from harm" "Oh my sweet baby boy" Aunt mito hugs my tightly and i hugged her back "Finish your food and meet up with Netero on the address he gave you, don't give him too much trouble ok, also i packed your backpack with lunch and some snacks and beverage" She said winking at me "I will, thanks aunt mito, Your the best!".

I finished eating breakfast and went down stairs on the Bakery, there i saw Dad, Managing the customers "I'm heading out dad" I said waving at him "Take care son" He waved back.

I went to the exact Location where Netero wants me to wait 'Maybe i should start calling him Master as well' i thought.

"Hello there Gon, did i make you wait?" Netero said from behind me "I didn't wait that long" I smiled at him and he smiled back "Shall we start our journey?" He ask and i looked at him in confusion "Wha-what?" I stuttered and he laughed "We will take the bus don't worry, I'm not letting you walk" I sigh in relief.

We got on a bus and headed outside the City, it was a one hour ride because of the traffic, once reaching our stop we got out the bus and started walking "This is my first time out of the city" I said as i admire the new surroundings "Well, your free to enjoy it". We started walking towards a hill "This place is beautiful"

"I'm glad you're liking the scenery" Netero said walking pass me "Where exactly are we headed?" I ask curiously "You'll see"

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After 30 Minutes of walking, Gon and Netero decided to take a break under a tree, Gon took out his lunch from his backpack and started eating, while Netero keeps on drinking Tea "You shoure love tchea" Gon said with his mouth full "It calms my nerves, and pls don't talk when your mouth is full" .

After their little break, they soon started to be on the move, Gon admired the scenery, it was his first time out of the city, no cars, no pollution, just nature surrounding him and inhaled "The air is better here" Gon admiring the new surroundings he's in didn't notice a Root on his way, he then tripped and falls on the ground, Netero slightly laughs "Watch your step" He said making Gon pout "Now your telling me".

After their long walk they manage to reach their destination "Here we are, the ruins of the Miraculous temple"

"Its really just ruins now" "Yes, after the Battle, the Miraculous team Left and went their seperate ways, me and the Other Miraculous Guardians decided to also leave this place,wanting to forget that tragic Day" Netero Opens The Old and dusty Doo...

"Its really just ruins now" "Yes, after the Battle, the Miraculous team Left and went their seperate ways, me and the Other Miraculous Guardians decided to also leave this place,wanting to forget that tragic Day" Netero Opens The Old and dusty Door, But the door collapse and breaks "Hmm" Netero just Hums.

Once inside, Netero and Gon was greeted by A ton of dust and dirt, along with vines and grass growing inside the temple "Come, I'd like to show you something". Netero brings Gon at the Back of the Temple to see his Mother's grave "Here is where your Mother was buried". Gon walks closer to his mother's grave "How was Mom like when she's Lady bug?" Gon ask which made Netero smile "She was the Best Lady bug We could ever ask for, she's smart, brave, she always finds a way even in difficult situations, she's one of the best Miraculous Holder in History, and She loves you so much" Gon just smiled staring at his mother's grave "Do you think I'd be just like her?" Gon ask, Netero went closer to him "Every Miraculous Holder is different, you already proved that you're a Worthy Lady bug Miraculous holder just like your mother, although Your mother would not like you getting involved in this war" Gon looks at Netero in the Eyes "When did this war start exactly?" Gon ask, Netero takes a deep breath

"It all started thousands of years ago, The phantom Troupe was known as a team of Miraculous Holders, they we're tough, brave, strong and courageous, but power consumed their heads, they started to think of themselves as god, they were hungry for power, The Miraculous Guardians noticed their behavior and banned them from Holding any Miraculous, this made them furious, they manage to steal a Miraculous, the Butterfly Miraculous, which grants the user the power to grant someone their very own super power and will be their loyal follower, That's when the great Miraculous War started, Over the past years groups of Super heroes have been trained in stopping them, but always failed to retrieve the Butterfly Miraculous back. With every years passing, the Phantom troupe begins to grow bigger and bigger, they all hide in fake Identities and cover to fool their enemies, they are smart, resilient, and powerful even with just one Miraculous, Up to this day no one has ever found any trace of them, They can keep their Identities well hidden"

"But did you have any theories, or suspects?" Gon ask and Netero shook his head "No, Not even the past Miraculous Guardians Can identity them, that's why you should always be careful on who you trust, they could be anywhere waiting for the right time to strike" Netero begins to sip his tea "Wait, don't Cat noir needs to know about this?" Gon ask "Yes, but for now, it's best that it's just between the four of us, there's a right time for everything".

______________________________________

Just gonna leave you guys here with a short chapter

If you like to add a villain suggestion, feel free to comment down below, i would really appreciate it♥️