S1 - CHAPTER 4 Sargent Bazooka

Hey guys what's up, i hope you guys are enjoying my story so far, this chapter's villain is from Emmet_and_Mewy, i made a few changes from his original idea cause it's a bit overpowering so i hope you enjoy, if you have any villain ideas in mind, I'd be happy to check them all out♥️.

______________________________________

(6:00 am)

GON'S POV

I woke up hearing the sound of my alarm, i turned it off and got up of bed, i yawned and started walking to the bathroom, I did my daily morning routine which are washing my face, get my tooth brushed and took a shower, I got out the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my waist "Good morning Gon" Tikki said floating next to me "Good morning Tikki, how's your sleep?" I ask and Tikki giggled "I slept well, I'll be ready whenever you need me" she said and i smiled at her. I got to my uniform and told Tikki to hide in my backpack, i went downstairs to find Dad and Aunt Mito drinking their morning coffee "Good morning dad, good morning aunt Mito" I said cheerfully "good morning son, what do you want for breakfast?" He ask "Anything will do" i said and he nodded, he stands up and head to the kitchen "How's your sleep dear?" Aunt mito ask "I slep well," i said as i take my seat "How's school, is everything alright?" "yeah I'm doing great" I said smiling at her " are you sure?" She ask and i nodded.
Dad got back from the kitchen and hands me a plate with eggs and bacon, he gave Aunt mito a plate too. "Thanks for the food" I said.

KILLUA'S POV

I woke up from the sound of my alarm, i was about to turn it off myself when it just stopped ringing, i opened my eyes and saw Plagg near my alarm clock "Geez i have having an amazing dream about cheese when your alarm clock woke me up" Plagg said a little upset "Sorry about that, why don't you help yourself with the cheese i stored for you" i said "Don't mind if i do" Plagg said floating away, i got up my bed and went to my bathroom, i turned on the lights and stared at my morning face in my mirror, i opened the cabinet near the sink and was greeted by a picture of Me and Mr. Bug

"Good morning Mr. Bug" I said smiling 'How awesome would it be if i wake up next to you'.

After i was done doing my Morning routine i heard a knock on the door "Killua, Breakfast is ready, or do you prefer me instead" Hisoka said with a seducing tone "I'd rather starve than having you" i said while opening my bedroom door "Harsh" He said while leaving, I grabbed my backpack and signaled Plagg to hide in it, i went downstairs to the dinning room and saw my breakfast already set in the table, i take my seat and started eating 'I guess my brother ain't joining me today'.

(7:50 am Classroom)

GON'S POV

It's currently 7:50 am and everyone was seated cause Ms. Biscuit arrived early today, she got a note in her hands as she walks in the center of the room "Ok class, I have an announcement to make, we will be having a Class school Photo in the park today, so pack your stuff and head to the bus that is waiting outside". Everyone started packing their things from their desk. Me and Zushi walked together and leaves the room with everyone else, While i was walking someone tripped me causing me to fall on the floor, then i heard laughter "Watch your step Freak! Retz said laughing her heart out along with her number one minion neon "Gon are you alright" Zush said while helping me up "I'm fine Zushi, let's just go". Walking in the hallway we almost reach the exist when i spotted Killua walking with Ikalgo infront of us 'Kiluahhh' i said to myself not paying attention to the wet floor, I slipped and bump into killa causing both of us to fall on the ground, I blushed when i noticed I'm on of killua "I-A-I-I di-Didn't mean to bump o-on you ki-killua" i stuttered, i got up and helped killua up, he cleans himself "It's ok it was and ac.." He was cut of when Retz appears out of nowhere pushing me away from killua "Killu! Are you ok?" She said clinging into killua 'Grrrr,That Bitch!' I mentally growled "Gon you ok, you should watch your steps" "Yeah I'm-I'm fine Zushi,".