S1 - CHAPTER 2 Nanny Nightmare

Hey guys, thanks for reading my story, i know it's not that great yet cause I'm still learning, anyways this chapter will be the start of the story of Mr Bug and Cat noir. Like I always say if you have a villain idea don't be shy to comment it down and I'll see. Anyways enjoy.

(Time 6:00 pm)

GON'S POV

Finally arriving back home i opened the Bakery's door making a short Ding sound from the bell, once inside i saw my Dad and Aunt Mito talking in the bakery counter, then my father looked at me "Welcome home son" my Dad greeted me "Thanks dad" I went closer to him and kissed him in the cheeks and and kissed Aunt Mito in the cheeks too "How was school dear?" Aunt Mito said smiling at me "It was ok" ' I can't tell them what happened, they'll be very worried if i told them, I'll just keep it in like always'
"If you guys don't mind, I'll be on my room to rest for a bit" i said a tired look "We don't mind son, just get some rest, you look pretty tired" Dad said "Thanks" I said smiling at them before taking my leave. I reached my room and hop straight to bed ' I'm so tired, Retz didn't stop she's even worse, i wonder what killua is doing....wait why am I think of him, we just met, but who can blame me, he has those ocean blue eyes, his fluffy white hair and his pale skin, he's so handso..."Arghhh!" 'Why am i think of him!,' I sigh. I got up my bed and went to sit on my study table, i open my bag and tried to find my phone 'Where is it, it's here somewhere.....wait what is this' I took out my hand from my bag and saw a strange box "What is this" I open the box and suddenly a pink bright light blinds my causing me to drop it "Arghh". Once the bright pink light settled i saw a floating creature "ARGHH!, A-a Giant bug, mice? Arghh bug-mice" it went closer to me and i kept on walking backwards until I reach a wall "Hey, Hey it's ok, I'm a friend" 'What the heck is that thing!,
"Wha-What ar-are you?" I ask and the creature just giggled "I'm Tikki the kwami of Creation, what's your name?" 'What's a kwami?' I just kept staring at the floating creature infront of me 'It seems harmless' I said to myself. "I-I'm G-Gon, uh what's a kwami?" I ask "Kwamis gives a person special powers to use in good, our master has chosen you help us" "why would you need my help, I'm just a normal teenager" i said "two hundred year's ago someone stole the butterfly Miraculous from our Master's care and used it in evil, My Master did what he could to retrieve it back, but sadly they got away with it, and after the fierce battle, the Butterfly Miraculous was never been found, until just this morning!, We felt it's aura, it's a negative aura which means a new villain must have nooroo" tikki stated 'what should i do?, I've always help people in need, but if what tikki says is true, I can't fight a super villain, I can't even fight off Retz' I sigh. "I don't think I'm up for it Tikki, I'd love to help but, I can't fight off a super villain, I can't even defend myself at school" I said, "Don't worry, you have me, I can give you super powers,so do you want to become a super Hero?" Tikki said 'me a super hero?, Am i up for it?' "I guess i could try?" I said and Tikki smiled. "Ok so I'll explain what powers i can give you, better listening careful" Tikki said and I nodded in response.

KILLUA'S POV

(Time 6:25 pm)

Finally arriving back home, Hisoka parks the car infront of the House front door, I got out of the car and opened the front door to enter the house, i looked around and didn't find my brother around "Hisoka, do you know where my Brother is?" I ask and hisoka stared at me, "He's busy, i suggest you going to your room to rest, or do you want me to come with you" He said winking at me, i shrugged it off and run straight to my room 'Urghh, pedo clown' I said to myself. I opened my bag to start doing my homework when i felt something inside my bag, i got it out and it looked like a strange box 'What is this, this isn't mine' I opened the box and A blinding Green light flashes causing me to flinch, after the light settled i saw a Black ring inside the box and a strange creature floating right infront of me "Hello, My names plagg" The creature said "Wow, what are you?" I ask it and it looked me in the eyes "I'm a kwami, i grant super powers, Your's is the power of destruction" Plagg stated "so cool" I said and plagg smiled. Plagg keeps on explaining what my new powers can do and what job needs to be done. "So We just need to capture the akuma that is hiding in the victims item?" "Yes, only the Lady bug Miraculous can do that, anyways, Tikki and I decided tha.." i didn't let plagg finish cause I'm curious who is Tikki "Who's Tikki?" I ask plagg "Tikki is The Kwami of creation, Tikki is somewhere here in the City explaining everything to it's new owner, whe decided to let you guys meet up tonight to see who your working with, but i must warn you, your secret identity should always be a secret, never say anything about your personal life behind the mask, you got that?" Plagg explained "Got it, Plagg claws out" with that said i begin to transform in my Super hero outfit, i have a black cat ears and black outfit, behind me is my weapon, a baton "Wow, this is so cool" I opened one of my windows to use to get out of my room and i start jumping and running buildings by buildings.