Chapter 6

Hello sweethearts✨
Hope you all are doing well
Sorry I this late update😝
I was stuck with some personal stuffs😪
Whatever... My issues apart.. Peep into my crazy imagination😁.
Enjoy reading ❤

*****************

" Love me or hate me darling
Both are in my favour.
Because I will be always in your mind. "

- Shivaay

*********************

Amaya's pov

   After the encounter with that Chimpanzee Hooda, I directly drove to my house. To be honest, the only thing in my mind was him.

Shivaay...!

His God damn eyes. His face were just inches away from mine. He pulled me towards himself, probably towards his bare chest. He even picked me up and walked away...

Oh my Ammu... What was wrong with you..? Why didn't your hands fall on his cheek..?

' Because his closeness really hit you hard Ammu. ' There poked my subconscious mind.

Just shut up. He and his closeness, under my foot. He is just a shark. A rich spoiled brat.

' Is it..? Then why were you staring at him for God knows how much time. ' Again she came.

That's because he was staring at me.

' That's a lame excuse Ammu. He was staring at you doesn't mean that you should also stare at him. ' my subconscious and her detective thoughts.

I ignored her comments and concentrated on my driving. I parked my car and stormed into the house only to witness my crazy cousin walking or rather than running to and fro bitting her nails, maybe out-of tension. I moved my gaze towards the couch to see bade papa and badi maa looking at their daughter in wonder.

From where does she get this much of energy to run constantly... She literally looks like a cute skeleton.

" Oh my gosh...Ammu.... Ammu....Ammu.... Finally you are back. You know what, I was so scared."

I came out from my cute skeleton imagination when that cute skeleton itself started her yelling and almost pounced at me, making me stumble a little.

Aww.. My cutie is such a caring sis...!!

" Anu... Relax. I'm perfectly fine. Don't worry darling. " I said to her as I patted her back softly.

But to my surprise, she all of sudden pushed me away from herself by holding my shoulders.

Huh..!? That's strange..!

" Do I look like a nut case to be worried about you? I was worried for my boss. Mr Hooda... What you did with him..? Did you slap? Push him? Scream at him? Or.. Wait.. Did you kill him...? " She started her blabbering and palmed her mouth out of shock as if I really killed that chimpanzee.

I looked at her from head to toe out of shock. Is she really my sister..? Instead of worrying about me, this girl is caring for that poker face..?