CHAPTER 18

Hello sweethearts
Hope you all are doing good.
Well, here's the new chapter.
Enjoy reading. ❤

**********
" I call him the devil, because he makes me wanna be a sinister. And everytime when he knocks at the doors of my heart, I can't help other than letting him in. "

- Amaya

************

Author's pov

Amaya quickly covered up the tattoos and took a double check whether it is visible somewhere or not. When she gets everything cleared, she walked out of the washroom and decided to make a beeline to her desk. But she was too quick to see that, someone like her is also making a beeline to somewhere.

Amaya was keeping her phone into her pocket from her bag, only to be crashed into someone, resulting both of them to straight fall back to the ground.

" Ouchh..! "

" Hayee.. Ammiii.. My bump. "

Both of them looked at each other with a frown etched on their faces.

I hope you all guessed it.!

Yeah.. None other than our Zane baba.

Ding.!

" Youuuu.!? "

Both Amaya and Zane yelled at each other.

" Ayamaaa... Watch where you walk. God has given you two big balloon like brown eyes not for only glaring. Use it while walking too. " Zane blabbered as he got up dusting himself and helping Amaya to get up.

" I can also ask you the same. Don't you have an eyes like donkey.? Use it when it's needed. " Amaya snapped back at him.

Zane looked at her with wide eyes, while Amaya raised a brow at him.

" You just.. You just compared my eyes with a donkey.? " Zane asked her in disbelief.

Amaya just nodded her head confirming him that she indeed did it.

" Why.? At least you could have replaced that donkey with a horse or some tiger or something. I bet that suits me better. " Zane said in a confirming tone.

Amaya looked at him with a ridiculous look on her face.

" Why would I want to insult those powerful animals Zane.? " Amaya asked him giving an innocent smile.

" Huh.!? " Zane looked at her with a confused face.

Obviously the tube in his head has gone for a vacation, that it didn't light when wanted.

" Aarghh.. Leave it. I have plenty of other important work than wasting my time on your useless comments. " Zane said dismissing her and was about to walk forward, but again ran infront of Amaya stopping her.

" What.? " Amaya asked confused on his way of acting.

" Well.. It's good that I found you on my way itself. Come with me. You have a lots of work Amaya. " Saying this with a big grin plastered on his face, Zane dragged a utterly confused Amaya along with him.